(Part 10): "Split Apart"

I woke up early this morning. His side of the bed was already made.

"Rosen?" I look around, curiously.

"Rosen!?" I yell, feeling a cold sweat upon me.

He ran into the room, looking around frantically.

"Lissi!?" He said with a little pain in his voice.

I run into his arms, hugging him. He picks me up to spin me around, then putting me back down on my feet.

"Everything ok!?" He worriedly says, looking at my body.

"I'm f-f-fine, I just didn't know w-w-where you were." I manage to let my lips say.

"I'm here." He pressed my head against his chest.

"We have to get ready to leave."

I nodded my head. I broke away from his arms, starting to get dressed. He takes my bags out to his car, as I follow him out. We stand on both sides of the car.

"Can I drive?" I speak up.

"Do you know how to?" He asks.

I didn't know how to drive. I was 16 when this wreck happened, I didn't get a chance to learn.

"No..." I trail off.

He had a smirk on his face.

"I'll teach you."

I smiled at him. He got into the drivers seat, and I sat on his lap.

"Start the car." He commanded.

I put the keys in the ignition, and started the car; shaking a little bit. I felt his arms wrap around me tightly.

"Shhh... It's ok. Put the car in D. D for Drive." He chuckles.

I put the car in drive, and I pushed my foot on the gas slowly.  I drove down to the end of the drive way.

"Turn right." He says.

I put on the blinker, and I looked to see if cars were coming. I turned right. Driving down the road, I go a little faster, soon going the speed limit.

"Turn left into the city." He directs me.

I turned left, and followed his direction.

"Park in that garage over there." He points to a garage just north of us.

I parked the car into the garage, turning off the ignition. He reaches over and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you." I tell him.

He nodded his head. Opening the door for us. I grabbed my bag and we got into the elevator; going up to his apartment. He opened the door to the apartment. I took there in shock.

"How much was this place?" I asked.

"1 million dollars." He told me.

"Are you like rich or something?" I looked at him.

"Something like that." He laughs.

Rosen sat me down on the couch with him.

"I have to leave tonight." He mutters.

"Why..." I asked in a sad tone.

"The boys and I are taking care of some business. I'll be back in 3 days..." He says, looking at the floor.

"I'll be here alone!?" I say worriedly.

"No. Julia is going to stay with you. Since she's being left alone in that big house. She'll be here later."