(Part 23): "Find You"

💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️

*WARNING: This part has some mature content*

💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️💋✌️

"Excuse me M-Ms. Brandon. Could you please sign yourself out?" The front desk lady asks me.

I smiled at her, nodding my head then taking the pen; signing my name out on the sheet. Rosen and I walked out of the hospital, getting into his car then driving back to our house. I walked into the house and nothing really changed.

"How often were you here?" I asked.

"Never. I waited for you everyday." He chuckled.

He pulled me against his chest; holding me tight. I broke away from his arms, going over to the house phone, listening to the voicemail that had been left there.

"Hey! Rosen!" I heard in the background.

I turned around, and it's Alan. Rosen and him kept talking as I listened to the voicemail from Jordan. I finished listening to it and walked over by Rosen.

"You and Jordan are friends now?" I questioned.

"Yeah. He's changed. Franny stopped by the old house... Looking for you I assume." He sighed.

"I don't think she should have any part of him." Alan speaks up.

"Neither do I." Rosen ran his fingertips through his hair.

I looked outside to the snow on the ground just the way it sparkled.

"Lissi, why don't you go and take a walk? Alan and I need to talk for a second."

I nodded my head, putting on a sweater; leaving my hair up in my messy bun, then leaving without a sound. I wandered into the nearby woods where the trees were naked and the leaves on the ground. It was fairly cold; but I didn't really care.

"Lissi!" I heard someone say behind me.

I turned around quickly, with my eyes wide.

"Jordan?!" I gasped.

I ran into his arms, hugging him ever so tightly. He stumbled over a bit. I could smell alcohol in his breath and I backed away.

"What's wrong princess?" He slurred a bit.

"Are you drunk?" I rolled my eyes.

"Just a couple drinks."

He came towards me, putting his hands on my as̈s̈. I pushed him away quickly. I could see he was getting angry, he tore my leggings off and I cried; screaming for help as he pinned me down.

"Help!" I screamed out.

He covered my mouth as I tried to squirm away from him. He took out his díck, and started thrusting it inside of me. I started crying, I didn't want this.

"Rosen!" I screamed against his hand.

Jordan was speeding up quickly as my head kept hitting the ground; still fighting him to get up. I bit his hand, and he yelped.

"Help me!" I blurted out; crying.

I heard Jordan groan loudly, and he covered my mouth again. I felt liquid reach inside of me.

"Lissi!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Oh shít!" Jordan blurts out, "Tell anyone about this and I'll make sure Mason gets it." He whispers to me.