Girl Meets Logan

Chapter 1

Logan's pov

I followed my "sisters" into the subway of New York. I didn't want to move, but like they care. No one cares. Nobody.

"Come on Logan." Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"She's so slow. Move those little legs of yours!" Kalani snapped.

"He's doing the best he can!" Nia laughed, it's because my name is Logan. They think I'm a boy.

I rolled my eyes slightly and followed them onto the train. I have been with them for 12 years of my life and I'm 13. It's still the same.

I followed them on, but they took the seats. I rolled my eyes and held onto the pole and put my earbuds in, not listening to their stupid conversations about Shawn Mendes and how hot he is.

When will they realize there is more to life then guys?

Farkle's pov

Riley, Maya, Lucas, and I sat on the subway talking when a group of girls came on. They were all older then us, except one. She was the shortest out of all of them, obviously the youngest. She looked about our age as well. She stood and listened to music as the other girls talked. She didn't care about their conversation, she carried on in her own little world.

"Farkle!" Maya snapped her fingers bringing me out of my trans.

"Wha?" I asked and they laughed.

"Someone's got a crush on a girl." Lucas sang.

"No I don't!" I defended myself, even though I do.

"Sure, whatever." Riley rolled her eyes. We were all sitting down. Lucas and I next to each other while Riley and Maya were across from us.

"That poor girl." Riley said a minute later.

"What?" I asked and looked over. The girls she came in with were teasing her and she looked depressed, like she knew it was coming and didn't care, but it also hurt.

"Those girls are bullying her!" Maya said angrily.

"Not for long." Lucas and I said at the same time.

"Whoa slow down." Maya calmed us down before we stood up. The subway came to a quick stop causing the whole subway to stop and flinging us back, and the girl landed right in my lap.

"Lady." I flirted.

"Uh I am so sorry!" she apologized freaking out.

"It's fine." I laughed and her faced turned red from embarrassment. I laughed lightly.

"I am so so sorry! It was the subway and I wasn't holding onto the pole-" she started to explain but I cut her off.

"It's fine. I enjoyed it." I told her and she chewed her lip and smiled a little. "I'm Farkle and these are my friends." I introduced.

"Logan." she told us.

"Riley." RIley smiled.

"Maya." Maya told her.

"I'm Lucas." Lucas smiled as well.

"Nice to meet you all." she smiled a little, still in my lap.

"Who are those girls over there?" Riley asked and we looked over and saw them laughing at Logan.

"My sisters." she rolled her eyes at them.

"Why are they so mean?" Riley asked in her disapproving voice.

"It's what they do to me." Logan sighed and glared at them.

"You have a lot of sisters." Lucas told her and she laughed lightly.

"Sadly." she said.

"So how old are you?" Maya asked curiously.

"13." Logan answered.

"8th grade?" I asked and she nodded.

"How come we haven't seen you around?" Maya asked.

"I just moved here." Logan told us.

"Oh." we all realized and she laughed a little.

"Yeah-" she started.

"Logan, let's go." one of her sisters spat and Logan got off my lap.

"I'm sorry I have to go! Bye!" she said and ran to catch up.

"Huh." I said.

"I have a feeling that's not the last we'll see of her." Riley told us and we nodded in agreement.

A/N: What do you think? You'll get more into Logan's background throughout the book, but Chapter 2 is one of the main ones.

Are you excited for the book? And you'll have to see who Logan ends up with!

Imagine Logan's "sisters" as the girls from Dance Moms!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)