Girl Meets Found

Chapter 12

Logan's pov

"Mr. Matthews?" I hiccuped.

Cory's pov

"Topanga why don't you go home and get Auggie?" I asked as we walked in the cold New York air looking for Logan. It was me, Shawn, and Topanga while the kids looked together.

"Fine, but Cory?" she asked, getting my full attention.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Find her." she told me and kissed my cheek, then left.

"Cory what's so special about Logan?" Shawn asked and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Well she's the only student I've had that no one can figure out. Every assignment I give doesn't help her, unlike the rest of my students. The only one I can't seem to get to. No one can." I explained.

"Well what's she like? Home life bad?" he asked.

"Did you think yours was bad?" I asked.

"Yeah. No mom, dad was barely around." he shrugged.

"Imagine that, times 500." I told him.

"Whoa." Shawn whispered.

"She's an orphan, everyday told how worthless she is, bullied, no trust in anyone or anything. Can't even forgive herself, poor kid." I told him.

"No one deserves to be treated like that." he shook his head in disgust and I agreed. We walked in silence for awhile, until we both heard soft sobs from around the corner.

"Follow me." I told Shawn and walked around the corner.

"That was the plan." he rolled his eyes. We turned around the corner and I finally found her.

"Logan?" I asked and she picked her head up and rubbed her eyes.

"Mr. Matthews?" she hiccupped.

"Come here." I told her and she ran to me and sobbed into my shirt.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she kept sobbing into my shirt as I rubbed her back.

"Logan it's fine." I told her and she cried.

"No it's not." she cried which broke my heart. I've never seen her like this. This upset. Riley's told me stories, but none of those compare to this.

"Logan it's fine. You didn't know what to do. I relate." Shawn told her and she looked up.

"Who are you?" She sniffled trying to calm down.

"The man you ran into." Shawn laughed. "Shawn Hunter. Cory's best friend."

"Oh." she shrugged and sniffled.

"We've been friends for a long time. We even have our own show." I told her.

"Cory and Shawn in the big city! And nobody talks but them!" I sang.

"I'll be the cop and you run the deli!" Shawn sang.

"And nobody talks but them!" we both sang and went back to back, making Logan cry.

"Are you still upset?" I asked worried.

"No it's just that was the worst song I've ever heard." she wiped her eyes and we laughed and Logan smiled a little.

"See we cheered you up!" Shawn told her and Logan looked up at us.

"You're not going to make me go back, are you?" she asked me, which broke my heart.

"No, no never Logan. You're not going back." I told her.

"Ok." she whispered.

"How long have you been out here?" Shawn asked.

"I left at 6am. What time is it now?" she asked.

"Logan it's midnight!" I exclaimed.

"Oh," she whispered.

"It's fine, let's go." I told her and we left back to my apartment. I called RIley and told her we found her.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Lucas' pov

Right when we got to Riley's apartment and got buzzed in, I ran ahead of everyone all barged in.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"Sh! She's sleeping." Mrs. Matthews told me and pointed to the couch. I knelt down by her just as everyone else came in, doing the same actions as I did. Wow, we really were friends.

"Sh! She's sleeping!" Mr. Matthews told them. They nodded and knelt down by me.

"What do we do now?" Zay whispered.

"No idea." Riley shrugged. We all sat there for a minute then Maya decided to talk.

"Well I'm bored. Who wants to go to a movie?"

"Only you would Maya." Farkle shook his head.

"I'm taking that as a compliment!" she smiled.

"Some people are trying to sleep here!" I heard a voice say.

A/N: And that was that. What did you think?

Guys I'm really sad, I'm not going to be in the class where I write this book in :( Boo...

Oh well, I'm not quitting on this book!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

ALSO!

Thank you guys for voting and commenting! I am getting such good feedback on the book, which makes me want to write it more and more! ILYGSM!