Girl Meets Siblings

Chapter 24

Logan's pov

"What?" Shawn asked confused.

"Don't play games Hunter." I spat. "I know your game."

"Can you tell me?" He asked. "Because I don't know."

"You ruined my chances. The Matthews' were going to adopt me, but you ruined it! Do you not want me to be happy? Because if that's your plan, it's working!"

"Logan," he sighed. "Sit."

I sat down and he sat by me.

"What?" I asked angrily.

"I did that for a good reason, you need to trust me."

"I don't think I can." I admitted.

"Logan, I'm trying to help you." He said.

"How so?"

"I want to adopt you." He told me and I sat up.

I was excited at first. Someone adopting me has always been my dream. But that excitement quickly faded away. I knew this wouldn't work out, even if I wanted it to.

"Why?" I asked. "So you can leave! You always leave!"

"Logan, I wouldn't leave you. Please, I'm going to try to get the papers and permission, but the final choice is yours. I'm not forcing anything." He said.

I nodded and he left back out, but first said, "Please, consider it."

I sighed and ran my hands threw my hair.

Do I go with him or not?

Do I trust him or not?

Lucas' pov

Farkle is dating Smackle. Then he couldn't do it and told her he needed to think. I had asked him a few times why, but he told me it was nothing. But finally he told me.

He likes Logan.

I have to step back. It's what friends do. I need to be a good friend to Farkle and back off Logan for him, no matter how much it hurt me. Either way, Logan doesn't like me.

"Logan, can we talk?" I came in.

She nodded and looked up. She seemed happier than usual, but also miserable.

"What's up?" She smiled.

"You ok?" I asked and she stood up.

She was inches shorter than me. I could always rest my chin on her head if we hugged, but barely. She was still a little shorter.

"Yeah, just thinking about trust." She shrugged. "What did you need to say?"

"I'm your brother." I said.

She sent me a confused look, "What?"

"I'm like your brother, and your like my sister. We're like siblings. We'll always be there for each other."

"That's what you think of us?" She asked.

My heart was screaming no, but yes at the same time. This was for Farkle.

I nodded, "Yeah."

"O-ok." She looked down. "If that's what you want."

We paused for a minute in silence, then Logan spoke up, "I have to go."

She left and I sighed and sat down.

It's for Farkle.

It's for Farkle.

Logan's pov

I walked into the woods. It was familiar to me. I had lived in New York for a few months when I was a kid. I'd go exploring in the woods. I one day met a little boy in here and we agreed to be friends. Then I moved and never saw him again, my only friend until I met Riley, Maya, Lucas, Farkle, and Zay.

I leaned against a tree and sobbed into my leggings for awhile.

We're siblings?

I thought we had something special, I guess not.

We're siblings, if that's what he wants.

I wiped my tears and looked into a little hole in a tear. I pulled out the note.

I promise to be L.J.'s best friend.

C.G.

I promise to be C.G.'s best friend.

L.J.

I remembered this letter. L.J. was me.

Logan Jean.

And C.G. was...

"Charlie." I whispered. "Charlie Gardner."

A/N: WHAT DID I JUST DO!?

CHARLIE GARDNER!

Did anyone see that coming? Logan's first friend was Charlie?

Will Charlie remember?

Did Lucas do the right thing?

And will Shawn adopt Logan?

What did you think of Legacy? Just gonna say, nothing was solved XD

Sorry I didn't update last week. I was sick that whole week and totally forgot to update! Sorry! And I am still sick...but not as bad XD

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)