Girl Meets New Years

Chapter 15

Logan's pov

I have made a lot of mistakes in life.

Heck I am a mistake.

But the biggest one was having a crush on Lucas.

Here's why.

Flashback

It was New Year's Eve.

Maya was with Lucas when the ball was dropping, Farkle was with Smackle, Riley was with Charlie (Or so I thought), I was with Zay.

I didn't like Zay like how I liked Lucas, but he's nice and my friend.

"You like Lucas." he said.

"Huh?" I asked him, trying to play it cool.

"I know you do Logan. It's obvious. You always go to him for help, you like him and he likes you." he told me. My heart rose with hope.

"He likes me?" I asked.

"Well I mean he's always helping you and caring for you. It's sort of obvious." he shrugged. Then it hit ten seconds.

"Zay, I'm glad I'll be by you when the ball drops." I said while everyone was counting.

"Well who wouldn't be?" he asked and I laughed.

"Thanks for being my friend." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Back at you." he smiled and once the ball dropped we side hugged.

"Riley still loves Lucas." Farkle yelled. I let go of Zay and looked at him, then Riley, then Maya and Lucas, then Farkle. Why does everyone like Lucas?

We left them alone. I was in shock.

I was here last.

Maya and Riley both like Lucas.

I need to respect that.

I can't like Lucas.

He's theirs.

Right?

Present Time

"Zay what should I do?" I asked and paced back and forth at the park.

I needed to talk to someone.

I can't talk to Riley and Maya, they both like him.

I can't talk to Lucas, then he'll know I like him.

And I'm afraid Farkle will just tell everyone.

Zay is the only one I can talk to.

"Well, it's come to my conclusion that you just need to be heard. Or you can stay quiet and move onto someone more handsome and attractive." Zay popped his collar and I rolled my eyes.

"Zay this is serious. I'm lost. What do I do?" I asked.

"Logan, do what your heart tells you to do." he patted my shoulder, then got up to leave.

"But my heart doesn't know what to do!" I yelled after him.

I needed my heart and brain to work with me here.

My brain says leave him.

My heart says go after him.

Why can't they both just agree?

Later

I sat in Topanga's alone to read.

I was so done with all of this drama.

My birthday was in a week, but I didn't care. I have never celebrated my birthday.

Well except at the orphanage.

But that was every year I get as many insults as the age I was turning from everyone. It was actually nice, usually they just insult me all day. On my birthday, they were limited. It was nice.

"Hey Logan." Lucas smiled and sat next to me.

"Hey Lucas." I put the book down. "What's up?"

"Well I need your opinion." he sighed and I faced him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well I'm in a situation where I'm in the middle of everything, but no one will hear me out. What should I do?" he asked.

"Well, tell everyone you have an opinion. Yell if you have to. Lucas it's your life and you don't want anyone to tell you what to do." I told him and he smiled.

"Thanks Logan. I knew I could count on you." he smiled. He leaned in for a hug and I held out my hand for a handshake, then we both realized what we were doing and I went for a hug and he went for a handshake.

"Uh..." I looked at him and he laughed. We high fived then hugged

"I'll see you later." he smiled.

"Bye." I waved and he left.

"Hm, I've always seen you with Farkle." a voice said and I jumped.

"What the heck?" I turned around and saw Ms. Katy, Maya's mom.

"Sorry." she laughed and sat down by me. "So you like Lucas."

"What makes you say that?" I asked. How did she know?

"Just the way you look at him, it's obvious." she shrugged.

"I need to start looking at him differently." I sighed.

"Look Logan, I'm going to tell you what I told Maya. If you like him, you like him. You can't change that." she told me and I sighed.

"I know, but I want to stay out of the way for everyone. I was the last here, Maya and Riley have first dibs." I told her and she smiled.

"You can say that, but you can't change the way you feel." she told me.

That is true.

Do I like him?

A/N: I don't know what I think of this chapter. I just sort of wrote it, and then that happened.

So to you Fogan shippers, Katy ships them.

Logan or Lugan or whatever it is. Some please tell me what it is. Shawn ships them.

Out of curiosity, who ships Zogan? Just wondering. I don't think anyone does...

I'll give you this, it's in the beginning of the book ;) 

I think Fogan is ahead though. I read every comment that you guys comment to see who's ahead. Trust me, I listen to your opinions.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)