Girl Meets Secret Admirer

Chapter 40

Logans pov

I walked into Topanga's and saw Farkle sitting there.

"Hey. I smiled and sat down by him. You wanted to see me?" I questioned.

"Huh? He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. I giggled lightly.

"I knew it would be you, you're always into the romantic stuff." I smiled at him.

"What?" He questioned again and I rolled my eyes. I reached into my sweater pocket and pulled out the note and handed him the note.

"The secret admirer letter." he took the note from me and read through it. I realized may have not been him, "Wait, was this you?"

Farkle looked up and smiled, Yeah, it was me.'

I smiled, "What was the question?" I felt myself not being able to not stop smiling. Farkle is adorable and nice, plus he could be romantic. That's the problem, they're all different. And that creates conflict, it's complicated.

"Would you like to go out Friday night?"

"I'd love too." I smiled. We stood up and I hugged him, then I turned around to see Zay.

"Oh, hey Zay." I smiled and walked out.

I can't believe I'm going out with Farkle.

I can't believe I said yes.

I walked home into the hotel room and smiled and laid down on my bed as Shawn worked. He paid no attention to me as I stared up into the ceiling.

Hey Shawn."

"Hey, when did you get home?" he asked, still working.

"After talking to Farkle for a date." I smiled, which got his attention, he spun around in his seat curiously.

"A date?"

"Yep." I sat up. "Friday night, he was the secret admirer."

"Huh, I did not expect that." he mumbled and I shrugged it off. In all honesty, I didn't expect it either. Something just didn't feel right.

Zay's pov

I walked over to Farkle after he hugged Logan, What was that about?"

"What?" he asked, smiling like an idiot.

Why did that happen? What did you say to her?" I questioned. "I was suppose to meet her here."

"Wait, what?"

I'm her secret admirer." I told him and his eyes widened. I knew he lied and told her it was him, "I can't believe you Farkle, you said it was you didn't you?"

"What? No-"

"Yes you did!" I snapped and stormed out. I could not believe Farkle would do something like that, I thought he was my friend, but I guess not.

I crawled through RIley;s window and saw her talking to Maya.

How do you murder someone?" I asked and sat down.

"Who? Maya asked.

"Farkle."

Farkle? Why would you murder Farkle?" Riley asked hurt. Usually I would make a joke , but at this point I didn't care.

"He took Logan away, he took credit for the note i left her!

"You're the secret admirer!?" Riley jumped up.

"Yeah, who did you think?

"Farkle!" Riley said, like it was obvious.

"No, I wanted to go out with her and now I can't."

"That doesn't sound like something Farkle would do." Maya said as Riley sat back down.

"I didn't think so either, but it is. And I can't forgive him for that." I told them and crawled back through the window. I heard them sigh as I left.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I ha to think about what I wanted to write for this chapter XD But I did it and I hope you guys like it!

Ok, you saw Zay and Farkle, but what about Lucas? no, no, no, can't just forget about him yet ;)

What do you think is gonna happen next? Any thoughts?

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)