Girl Meets Runaway

Chapter 9

Logan's pov

I woke up on the floor with tear stains.

Last night was terrible.

They all just yelled at me, told me to go away, run away, die, how worthless I was.

I'm just a waste of space.

I need to get out.

I'm running away.

I'll I had was $5.00 in my pocket, the clothes on my back, and my cheap phone.

I walked out of the room and heard Ms. Zimmer yelling at me. I ignored her and sprinted out the door as fast as I could with her yelling for me to come back. I jumped the fence, still running fast and hard.

I kept thinking I was hearing footsteps behind me, which made my pace speed up till I could barely breathe. My heart was pounding.

I could die.

They could catch me.

I've been threatened that they would kill me if I ran away.

And yet I'm still doing it.

I kept running, dodging people in the streets. I didn't do very good job because I slammed into someone and fell. Hard.

"Ow." I groaned.

"You alright?" a man asked and held out his hand to help me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks." I took his hand and helped me up.

"Where is she!?" I heard someone yell. It was Nia.

"I'm sorry I have to go." I told him and ran off.

"Wait!" I heard him yell after me, but I was long gone.

Riley's pov

"She won't answer her phone or anything!" I paced back and forth, soon sitting down next to Maya.

"She wasn't home." Lucas came in followed by Zay and Farkle.

"No one was." Zay added.

"Ok this is a problem." Maya finally agreed with us. SHe was the one saying Logan is probably sick, but now this is a problem.

"I can't believe her." we heard someone walk in. It was one of those girls Logan lives with.

"Who cares, either way she'll be gone." the other girl said.

"Why?" the blonde girl, Chloe, asked.

"Because Ms. Zimmer threatened her. If she ran away, she's dead. So ether way that pest is gone." one of the girls shrugged. Lucas got up and we followed him over to the girls.

Oh no.

He's Texas Lucas again.

"What do you mean!?" he growled.

"Yeah your worthless friend ran away." one of the girls spat. Lucas was about to attack them but Maya jumped on his back.

"She's not worthless!" Farkle snapped.

"Sure." one of them rolled their eyes. They all laughed and walked way.

"Unbelievable!" I yelled.

"The nerve!" Zay shook his head and Maya got off lucas' back.

"Guys right now we have bigger problems." Maya told us. Lucas calmed down and sighed.

"What do we do?" he asked.

"My dad. My dad right now!" I led us up to my apartment.

Apartment

"We have a prob-Uncle Shawn!" I cheered and hugged him, Maya followed.

"What problem?" mom asked.

"Logan ran away and we have no idea why." Farkle spilled out.

"What?" dad asked in shock.

"Wait, was she short, brown hair, brown eyes, really really short?" Uncle Shawn asked.

"Yeah." we nodded.

"And you said short a lot." Zay told him.

"I think I saw her." Uncle Shawn told us and we stood there shocked.

A/N: And that just happened.

Where did Logan go?

Is she coming back?

Girl Meets New Years, terrible ending tbh. But I will hopefully have a chapter with this.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)