Girl Meets Smackle

Chapter 53

Logan's pov

Summer break had finally come around and things had still been tense between everyone. I hung out with all of my friends, but it was just weird. Riley wasn't herself around me, and Lucas wa acting different as well.

"First full day of summer, how are you feeling kid?" Shawn asked and I shrugged.

"Could be better."

"What's up?' he sat down at the table across from me and I shrugged.

"I dunno," I admitted looked up at him. "All of my friends are just, changing."

"What's wrong with change?"

"Nothing," I said, "Only when it's ruining friendships." my phone buzzed and I looked down to see Farkle texted me.

Farkle: Meet at Topanga's now!

"I have to go." I said and stood up.

"Fine, but be home before noon. I have a surprise."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "What kind of surprise?"

"You'll see." he smirked and I sighed.

"Whenever you say that, it's bad." I said and he shrugged. I slid on my flats and walked out of the apartment to go to Topanga's. Once I got there, I walked in to see Farkle and a girl with black hair and glasses by him, I had never met her before.

"Hey Logan." Farkle looked up and smiled when he heard the bell.

"Hey Farkle, who's this?" I asked and he smiled.

"THis is my girlfriend, Smackle."

I was speechless, Farkle has a girlfriend? I couldn't believe what I just heard, he got a girlfriend. That word kept repeating in my head, girlfriend.

"Oh, girlfriend." I faked smiled.

"Smackle this is my friend Logan." he introduced her and she stood up.

"It's very nice to meet you." she said like it was scripted and held out her arms awkwardly.

"What are you doing?"

"It's a huge." Farkle told me and she hugged me. I stood there uncomfortably as she barely touched me with her arms, then let go.

"Does everyone else know?" I asked Farkle and he shook his head.

"No, no one else. I just wanted to make sure you were cool."

I laughed nervously, "Why wouldn't I be cool?" I asked, although I thought it was weird, "I'm as cool as ice."

"Ok." he laughed. "Awesome."

"I better get going home, Shawn said he wanted me home by noon, and it's." I looked at my phone. "Eleven."

"You can st-" Farkle started, but I was already out the door.

"Bye." I left. I sighed as I walked out of Topanga's. I was worried about Farkle dating, and I don't know why. It was complicated.

I walked back up to my apartment and saw Shawn still in the same spot, but with coffee. If I counted how many cups of coffee he had a day, the doctors would be concerned. It's like a drug to him, he needs coffee more than I need oxygen.

"What did Farkle need?" he asked and I closed the door.

"To show me his new girlfriend." I rolled my eyes and mocked his voice, "Smackle."

Shawn laughed at y actions, "Somebody;s jealous." he sang and I sat down.

"I am not!" I retorted and he laughed.

"Sure."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "What did you want to tell me?"

"How would you like to go to Pennsylvania with me?" he asked and my eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Sure, why not?" he asked and smiled, "You can meet my half brother Jack, we can go around on vacation, it'll be fun."

I smiled and nodded, "Alright, I'm in."

A/N: And Farkle and Smackle are dating ;) Will it stay?

I'm on summer break so hopefully I'll have time to update more.

When are you guys on break?

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)