Girl Meets Kidnapped (High School Part 2)

Chapter 35

Logan's pov

The next day I woke up extra early for "school". That also means, I'm not getting there early, I'm going back to the orphanage.

"Ok, I'm going bye!"

"Hold on, why are you leaving so early?" Mrs. Matthews ased.

"Lucas and I have a school project." I lied.

She nodded and I raced out.

I ran all the way to the orphanage and saw Jojo waiting outside for me.

"You ready?"

I nodded and walked inside. She led me to the kitchen and saw Ms. Zimmer there.

"Thanks for helping us." she smiled at me.

It wasn't a fake smile. It was...genuine, real. She actually wanted my help.

"No problem." I smiled back.

I sat down in between Maddie and Kendall, at the head of the table. That never happened. I usually sat in my room or in the garage, this was new. They wanted my help, and I wanted to help them.

"Ok, what do you have in mind for the plan?" Kalani asked.

"Well, they go through  records after school. Suring the school day all I have to do is switch the records,s o you guys need to make a distraction so I can get in and out, piece of cake."

"I'll go get the records." Ms. Zimmer walked out.

"Ok, how should the distraction happen."

"Maybe during lunch, we have the same period lunch."

"Ok, whats should we do?"

"Well, you can always start a fight, something that will get the principle out of his office."

"Ok, we got it." Nia smiled.

I think they have changed, maybe Mr. Matthews is right. People change people.

"But we have a question." Maddie said.

"What is it?" I asked curiously and smiled.

"Any last words?" Chloe smirked.

"Wait what?" my smile faded.

I felt something hit me, then everything went black.

-

I woke up dizzy and faint.

"What the?" I questioned and looked around.

I was in a basement. I knew I was. I remember it here.

Everything this morning that happened flooded back in my mind, making my head spin.

"Help!" I screamed as loud as I could, but I knew no one could help me. I was stuck here, and I couldn't get out of her.

I moved my arm back to get out, but noticed it was chained to the wall.

"No, no, no." I tried to pull it off. "This can't be happening."

I felt tears fill my eyes, but I blinked them away as I tried to get out. This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't.

They got me.

I was trapped.

And I couldn't get out.

Farkle's pov

Riley and Maya dragged me, Lucas, Smackle, and Zay to Topanga's. School wasn't working out for any of us.

"Look at us." Riley moved Smackle head.