Girl Meets Past

Chapter 37

Lucas' pov

I went home and laid on my bed.

She's gone.

I wasn't there for her. I wasn't there to protect her, I didn't keep my promise. I was suppose to be there for her when she most needed it, and I wasn't. I failed her, I didn't protect her.

I groaned and flipped over and screamed into my pillow. I wasn't Texas Lucas, I was past that. I wanted to get my anger out, but whenever I tries I just cried.

I cried because I failed Logan.

I cried because she was gone.

I cried because there was nothing I could do to get her back.

"Why was it her?" I yelled in anger. "Why does she have to live through this!?"

Tears poured streamed down my face as I yelled those things. I covered my face with my hands.

What could I do?

Nothing.

Logan's pov

"What?" I questioned, "You're not my father!"

"Oh Logan, you thought you knew who you were, you don't." he lightly caressed my cheek and stood up. "Your mother died, and it was your fault."

"What do you mean?" I struggled to get out, but couldn't."

"Easy, your mother died giving birth to you, you caused this! This is your fault!"

"I didn't cause that!" I screamed back, trying to believe what I screamed. I didn't believe that.

It was my fault, a lot is my fault. That's all I've been taught as a child, this being my fault would be no shock to me, and it probably was my fault. I killed my mother, maybe. I couldn't process that.

"What do you want with me?" I asked coldly. I just showed anger in my voice.

The man smiled and let me free, "Nothing."

"What" I barely got out as the chains fell off.

"I don't want anything with you, but I do want you to know I know more about you then you think."

I stood up, I wanted to hurt him, but I couldn't. I was shaking in free of what he would do, if he would hurt me.

"What?"

"Just know, this isn't the last time you will see me." he smirked but then his face went serious, "Now beat it!'

"Bu-but I can-"

"I know what you can do, but you won't. You're going to keep your mouth shut." he got close to me, holding me by my shirt.

"What do I say?"

"Make up a lie, you're good at it," he smiled, "Lilliana."

"What?"

"Beat it!" he let go of me, pushing me lightly.

I scurried up the stairs and out of the house. I ran till I couldn't feel my legs, I knew where I was. I knew where he lived.

Do I tell?

What does he want with me?

Shawn's pov

"What the hell do you mean you lost my daughter!?" I screamed.

"I don't know, she was just gone!" Cory explained, "She said she had a project with Lucas, but there was none!"

"This is bad." I ran my hands through my hair. "What am I supposed to do!?"

"Let's call the cops Shawn, then we'll figure something out from there." Topanga told me and I nodded and sat down, grabbing the phone. "It's past the time, so it'll work."

"Why would she run away again?" I questioned out loud. "I thought she was happy."

"Shawn, maybe she wasn't running away, maybe there's more to the story." Cory told me and I nodded.

I knew she ran away, am I not giving her a good life?

Am I not a good father.

My fingers shook as I dialed in the number. I almost finished dialing, but the door opened. We looked up and saw Logan walk in. I threw the phone down and automatically hugged her, she didn't hesitate to hug back.

"Thank God." I barely got out as I hugged her.

"I'm sorry." she kept repeating. I finally let go and grabbed her shoulders.

"Where were you?!" I asked with worry and anger. "What happened?"

"The orphanage." she barely got out.

I looked at Topanga and Cory, Cory looked angry and Topanga I knew was about to march over there and get it closed down.

"Don't worry Logan, they can't hurt you." Topanga told her and she nodded.

I looked at Logan. She looked worried and dazed. I shrugged it off, just happy to have her back.

A/N: Long time no see, how's it going?

Yeah, what did you think of the chapter? Lucas and Farkle were both a close game, but when I last counted Lucas had like three extra votes, so I wrote his point of view, which was pretty fun, I guess lol.

Any other books you guys want me to write? If you have any suggestions, I listen to them!

Anyways, you guys heard Lilliana, does this guy think he's insane? That;s not Logan's name, right? ;)

You'll find out Logan's past, the real one. And it'll be interesting, I think it's gonna be interesting for everyone. Especially for Shawn. Will he be able to handle it?

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)