Girl Meets Right or Wrong

Chapter 7

Logan's pov

Going to school was tough. I didn't want to, I wanted to move again.

I knew my friendships wouldn't last long. ANd on top of that I broke a friendship. I ruin everything. Like Farkle said, I do think it's my fault.

I forced myself into first period where Mr. Matthews looked at me, but I made no eye contact. Just took my seat and didn't look up.

"Secrets, you're told to keep one. You know that it's hurting the person, but you don't tell. Are you doing the right thing?" he asked and Maya raised her hand.

"Of course you are. They told you not to tell anyone!" she argued.

"No because it's hurting them! If it's hurting them you need to tell!" Riley argued.

"No! You were told to keep this a secret and Logan trusted you, but you broke this. We were there for her and you broke that!" Maya told Riley, Farkle, and Zay.

"I said I had this handle but you went behind my back!" I told them.

"I'm just saying, when I knew that this was really hurting you Logan I would tell. It wasn't yet, so I kept it a secret." Lucas told me.

"But we prevented it from getting any worse!" Farkle told him.

"But you also broke my trust!" I told him and he looked down.

"This is something everyone debates about. Logan, maybe they were right, or maybe they were wrong. That's for you to decide." Mr. Matthews said.

"And even if we are all enemies and you hate us, we're still here for you." Zay told me.

"Thanks. Same with me." I said and turned back to face the front.

Were they right?

Were they wrong?

-

I sat in my room, flipping through pages of my textbook. Mr. Matthews says history helps with every problem, maybe it can help this?

"Ugh, this is so stupid." I groaned and slammed my book shut. My phone vibrated as I sat there in stress. Maya had texted me.

Maya: Topanga's! Now!

Me: Why?

Why should I go there? Wouldn't the people who betrayed my trust be there?

Maya: Just trust me!

I sighed and grabbed my bag, heading to Topanga's.

"I'm going out." I announced.

"Oh no you're not." Ms. Zimmer said and pulled me to a room. "You're cleaning this tonight while we're going out. And if you don't finish, you're dead tonight." she threatened me and locked me in the messiest room. All my friends, Lucas and Maya, were spamming me with text.

I have to get out of here. They need me.

Wait, I'm actually needed...whoa.

I need to get out of here.

"Come on Logan think!" I told myself, then found a small window. "Logan you're a genius!" I praised myself and crawled through the tiny window, only to land on my knees in the mud.

"Well isn't that great?" I mumbled and ran off.

-

"I'm here!" I said and came in.

"Where were you?" Maya asked.

"Long story. What's up?" i asked.

"We all have talked about it, and agreed that Riley, Farkle, and Zay were right." Lucas told me.

"How? Why?" I asked in shock.

"Because it was hurting you and it was only going to get worse." Maya explained.

"They stopped it." Lucas finished.

"But they broke my trust! I can never trust you three again! And..maybe I can't trust you two either." I told all of them.

"We don't care." Zay shrugged.

"As long as you're safe." Riley told me.

"Isn't that all that matter?" Farkle asked, leaving me thinking.

"I was wrong." I whispered.

"Huh?" Lucas asked.

"You guys were right, you saved me from myself, but I was too blind to see it." I explained and they all smiled. "I'm so sorry."

"Hey, it's fine. Friends fight, but make up." Riley said and I nodded.

"Yeah, thanks." I smiled. "I guess I can trust you." I smiled. Then looked out the window to see Ms. Zimmer and the rest of the girls. My eyes widened.

"What?" Zay asked.

"Now I have to trust you to hide me!" I told them and ran behind the counter.

"What are you doing!?" Lucas asked and they followed me.

"Look out the window! I'm not suppose to be here! I'm suppose to be cleaning! I'm literally going to die tonight!" I told them and crouched down as they came in.

"Hey those are Logan's friends. Well, probably not even her friends." Maddie laughed, along with the other girls.

"Probably an act." Nia laughed along with everyone else.

"Logan just stay there." Riley whispered.

"Wow, the brunette's pretty cute." Zay smiled and waved at her.

"Ew gross." I made a face.

"Wait a second." Chloe said and walked behind the counter. "Yep, I was right." she said and pulled me up.

"I knew it." Ms. Zimmer rolled her eyes. I looked around confused.

"Waht!? This isn't my home! Oh darn, guess I got lost." I shrugged.

"It isn't Logan's fault! We forced her to come here." Maya covered for me.

"Logan you know the rules." Ms. Zimmer growled.

"Logan there you are!" I heard someone say. It was Mr. Matthews came in.

"Wha?" everyone asked, including me.

"Well you said you needed help with the homework." he told her.

"Oh yeah. Yeah!" I caught on and grabbed my bag, pulling out a random sheet of paper. Ms. Zimmer and the girls left and I sighed in relief.

"You saved my life." I told Mr. Matthews and he laughed.

"Yeah I guess I did. Logan, if there is anything you need to talk about, I'm right here. Ok?" he told me and I nodded.

"Ok, thank you." I smiled and we hugged.

Maybe I'm actually loved.

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long to get up! I was trying to think of a way to add a Mr. Matthews and Logan monent, but I was out of ideas, then it finally hit me!

Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback! ILYSM!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)