Girl Meets Thanks

Chapter 26

Logan's pov

"Logan get up!"

My eyes fluttered open as I saw Auggie hovering over me.

"Come on! Get up!" He shook my arm. I groaned in annoyance.

"What time is it?" I asked him and yawned.

"Time for you to get up!" He told me.

"Auggie if you tell me to get up one more time I'm going to lose it." I wanted him.

"Get up!" He yelled. I groaned and grabbed a pillow from the couch and put it over my head as he ran off.

"Morning Logan." Mrs. Matthews said and I took the pillow off my face.

"Morning Mrs.Matthews." I smiled.

She went back to cooking and Riley came in.

"Logan I'm so sorry!" She hugged me.

"For what-" I started, then all the memories flooding back into my mind.

Charlie lying to me.

Charlie being a jerk.

Me shoving ice cream in his face.

Me running off.

"Nooo, why did you wake me up!?" I groaned and laid back down. I threw the blanket over me and curled up into a ball. "Tell me when this is over. I'm staying here."

"Get up." Mrs. Matthews pulled the blanket off of me. I was still in the same clothes from yesterday. "You'll be fine, no one else knows."

"Wait where's-"

"You know where to find him." Mrs.Matthews smiled.

I nodded, "I'll be right back."

I left the apartment and went to find the person who was there for me when I needed him.

I walked out of the apartment complex and saw Farkle's house. I wanted to go in, but I didn't. As much fun as that was, I needed to focus.

I kept walking and saw Lucas.

"Lucas!" I yelled and he turned around.

"Hey Logan, what's up?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing much, where are you off to?" I asked and we walked together.

"Baseball fields." He told me and I nodded. "How was last night?"

"Let's just say, Charlie and I won't be seeing each other anymore." I cleared up for him.

"Why? What happened?" He asked concerned. I was about to tell him, but I remembered.

Texas Lucas.

I shrugged, "Nothing, it was just boring and awkward." I lied and he nodded.

"At least he didn.t hurt you." Lucas shrugged and I needed.

"Yeah."

We kept walking till we got to the baseball fields, "I'll see ya later Logan."

"Om bye." I smiled.

I walked and turned the corner, I walked until I made it there. I climbed up the ladder and saw him standing at the end of the building.

"Knew you'd be here." I smiled and he turned around.

"Isn't where I always am?" He smiled and I walked off.

We looked out into the open New York City sky.

"Thank you, Shawn." I said and he looked at me.

"About last night?" He asked and I nodded. "It was nothing kid, are you ok?"

"I will be." I told him. "But you were there for me, like you always are." I realized and he nodded.

"I always will be there for you Logan, I want you to know that." He said and I nodded.

"I will I promise." I said and he smiled.

"Good."

We kept looking around, "Have you ever just looked down at people and guessed where they were going?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Never have."

"Try it." I said and he nodded.

"Ok," he looked around. "Ok, the man in the tux is going to work."

"Please, go deeper than that. Watch." I said and looked at him. "He;ls working extra early on a Saturday morning, he wants to go to one of his kids events. He's missed the rest of them. But wants to be at one."

"Wow, you're good at this." He complimented.

"Lot of freetime." I said and he laughed.

We played a few more rounds.

Shawn has always been there for me.

He's never left my side, even if he was away.

He doesn't let anything push him down, and always picks me up.

"Yes." I said randomly.

He looked at me confused,

"Yes what?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes, I want you to adopt me."

A/N: OH SNAP!

What will Shawn do?

And will anyone else find out about Charlie and Logan?

Also, who is the endgame? (I'll give you a hint, it's someone in the book)

Here's something to think about

Shawn might adopt Logan, Logan is still under Ms. Zimmer's authority.

Sorry the chapter sucked, but I thought it was ok! Aw screw it, I know it sucked.

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)