Girl Meets Shawn

Chapter 13

Logan's pov

Everyone looked over at me as I sat up and they smiled.

"Logan! You're ok!" my friends yelled and hugged me.

"Yeah yeah, ouch." I said and they let go of me.

"Sorry." they all apologized at the same time, which creeped me out.

"Creepy." I mumbled, and Lucas chuckled.

"Why did you run away?" he asked sincerely, but with a little anger. I frowned and looked down.

"I don't want to talk about it." I told them and crossed my arms.

"Logan you can tell us anything." Riley said and I shrugged.

I know that's true.

I don't want to talk about it though.

It's to...personal I guess.

"Alright! Bay window!" Maya cheered and everyone stood up.

"I'm going to bed." I laid back down, but Farkle and Lucas picked me up and we all walked to RIley's room.

"Am I asleep yet?" I asked with annoyance but no one listened. We all sat around Riley's window, but this time I have a plan.

I will not explain this, but calmly explain why I won't.

I will not drag them into this, I can do this on my own.

I will not cry.

I have cried too much since I've been here.

I will not cry.

"Logan why did you run away?" Farkle asked and I shrugged.

"Guys it's too personal. I don't want to talk about it." I explained.

"Not true, you don't want us involved." someone said, who I never thought would. Mostly cause I barely know him.

That Shawn guy...

He was standing in the doorway as we all sat by the window.

"What? No!" I defended myself/lied.

Yes, I'm a liar and I'm ashamed, can we move on?

"I see it in your eyes. Riley, Maya, the Farkle, Texas boy, and kid I've never met, go into the living room. Logan, you stay." he demanded and they all got up to leave.

"My names Zay." Zay mumbled and hung his head low.

"Yeah, I don't care..." Shawn trailed off.

"Wait, you're leaving me with this...Creepy creep creep!?" I asked all of them.

"You got this buddy." Riley told me and I raised my eyebrows.

I got this?

Yeah in a parallel universe.

I can't go a day without having a panic attack.

How do I "got this"?

"Hey Logan." Shawn smiled.

"Hi..." I trailed off, still keeping my guard up.

A texas cowboy already broke me. Lucas knows just about everything I've been through.

This Shawn Hunter guy? I won't let him bring my guard down.

"Let your guard down." he told me and I threw my hands up in frustration.

"Are you reading my mind or something!?" I asked him frustrated.

"No, I can see what you're doing like I can with Maya. I've made the same mistakes you did, well maybe not all of them. But I'm preventing you from making anymore mistakes." he explained and I sighed.

"I'm not letting my guard down to you." I glared at him.

"Logan, we may have just met but I know how you're feeling with this whole thing. Trying to run away from it all, it makes things worse." he explained and I glared at him.

"I'm not telling you anything." I told him.

"Then what? You keep your emotions inside and break them to a 15 years old boy that can't help at all. Besides if he finds out, he'll tell Cory, then Cory won't know what to do and come and get me. You might as well save us all the trouble of that process." he shrugged.

"You already know everything. I heard you and Mr. Matthews talking. You know I'm an orphan, you know I'm different then the others, you know I can't be helped, you know I'm broken. What else do you want to know?" I asked.

"I do know all of those things, but not how. Or why. Or why you think you can't be helped, when you really can't." he told me and I thought about it.

He has a point...

"I'm here the rest of the week. Talk to me because I want to help you, and I know I can." he told me and walked out of the room.

Can I trust him?

If course not, he's a total stranger.

Right?

A/N: Can't really decide if I like the chapter or not...

What do you guys think?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)