Girl Meets World War Two

Chapter 20

Logan's pov

"Come on!" a voice said outside in the hallway.

"Lucas and I quickly pulled away and acted casual as our friends walked into the room.

"Hey guys!" they smiled and sat down.

"Zay we need to tell them." I told him sternly.

"Tell us what?" Farkle asked.

"We're not actually dating..." Zay trailed off.

"What!?" everyone asked.

"Zay and I were talking about something private and you guys walked in and we made something up." I explained.

"We feel bad for lying, we didn't want to but we had to." Zay told them.

"We're so sorry." I apologized and Zay agreed.

"I can't believe you lied about that!" Farkle said hurt.

"Guys, don't blame Logan, I made up the lie and told her to go along with it." Zay told him.

"Still." Riley sighed.

"Well I mean you guys did get my parents here without permission and embarrassed  me in front of everyone I know!" I snapped.

"But you lied about a relationship hurting all of us!" Maya said.

"You guys brought the people who left her and didn't want her here on her birthday!" Zay yelled.

"At least we didn't lie to our best friends!" Riley screamed.

"You guys stop!" Lucas snapped and we all stopped arguing. "We're best friends and we all thought we were doing something for the best, but we weren't."

"At least ours wasn't lying about relationships and faking!" Farkle said.

"At least I didn't bring someone here who ruined their best friends life!" I snapped at him.

"You lied to all of us, Logan and Zay!" Maya said,

"We trusted you." Riley shook her head in disappointment.

"And you broke that." Farkle added.

"Well I trusted you with my home life and to help me." I told them and crossed my arms.

"But you broke that." Zay finished for me.

"This is the worst birthday ever." I walked out, followed by Zay.

My parents hate me.

My friends hate me.

I have no family.

I'm just a broken, lost, hated orphan.

-

"World War One." Mr. Matthews said. "How did it start?" he asked and I raised my hand.

"July 28th, 1914 the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife were killed, which made Austria-Hungary declare war on Serbia since they wouldn't go with what they said." I answered and he nodded.

"Good, who were the allies?" he asked and Farkle raised his hand.

"Britain, France, Russia, United States, and Italy were allies and Germany, Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire, and Bulgaria were allies." he said and Mr. Matthews nodded in approval.

"Did the United States want to get involved in the war?" he asked and called on Lucas.

"No sir, they wanted to remain neutral and stay out of it." he said.

"Well then why didn't they?" he asked and called on RIley.

"Germany had decided to kill them and killed tons of American's. That upset them and they went against them." she told him.

"Who got blamed for the most?" he asked and called on Zay.

"Germany, they had killed the most and were the most violent so they were blamed most."

"Maya, who won?" he asked her.

"No one, the war led to peace treaties, but didn't solve much. No one won but Germany got blamed the most just cause they killed the most. They got privileges taken away and paid the most." she answered.

"My point of this is simple." Mr. Matthews started. "You are going to hit bumps in the road which will separate you from people. You'll fight," he said, "World War One was one of the worst wars. But it also brought nationalism to nations. Everyone had worked together to help out and win, but no one won. All this fighting you're in, the stupid reasons, solve them. Solve them before you and some of your friends ally together and hurt someone worse than they have. At the end of the day, it won't matter, One person will take the heat, whether they caused it or not." he explained.

I looked at all my friends who were looking at each other. We were thinking the same thing.

World War One.

Maya, Riley, Farkle, Lucas, Zay, and me.

Maya, Riley, and Farkle are Austria-Hungary, Germany, Bulgaria, and the Ottoman Empire for declaring the war.

Zay and I are Russia, France, Britain, and Italy for keeping the secret and denying everything.

Lucas is the United States for wanting to remain neutral.

World War One.

I'm living it.

We all are.

Now we just have to make a decision.

Do we fight and blame one person in the end?

Or are we going to stop this and figure out the civilized way?

A/N: I just brought some history into your lives! I hope that was all correct cause I had to google some stuff!

Sorry this wasn't up sooner! I got sick on Saturday and told myself I would post this on Monday, but then I was still sick and forgot to post this. And yes, I'm still sick. But at least it's a snow day, so I'm not missing more school.

Alright, how was that lesson? Did Mr. Matthews get to them, or are they going to war?

Also, shoud Logan and Lucas have kissed? And did Zay and Logan do the right thing of coming clean?

Whose side are you taking? Are you with Zay and Logan or Maya, Riley, and Farkle?

And who will Lucas choose? Or will he figure it out? And why didn't Lucas freak out on Logan and Zay?

Anyone have any guesses?

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)