Girl Meets Fear

Chapter 11

Farkle's pov

Walking around New York looking for my best friend is not how I imagined I would spend my Christmas break.

"Where can she be?" Riley asked.

"No idea." Zay sighed.

"Guys she just moved here. She can be in serious danger." I told them.

"We need to find her right now." Lucas said strictly and started picking up the pace. We all nodded and followed him, trailing behind him because of his pace faster than any of ours.

I really hope Logan's ok. I need her.

Logan's pov

I regret everything I have ever done. But mostly this. Why was I ever this stupid? Well I still am.

"Way to go Logan. You screw up." the voice in my head.

"Shut up." I told it. I sat down under a tree, no idea where I was or what I would do.

I felt an emotion I use to feel all the time, but not anymore because I'm use to everything and pain usually swallows it up.

Fear.

I was scared of what was going to happen next.

What everyone would do.

What I would do.

What am I going to do?

I screwed this all up again.

I sighed and pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on my knees. My teeth chattered as I looked around helplessly, to see if I knew anyone, but there was no one here to help.

There never is.

The people who were, I left.

"Runaway or go back? If you go back, you can die. But maybe get help from your friends." the voice in my head said. I stood up and started walking.

"I'd die for them. I'm going back." I told it and walked away, still no idea where I'm going.

I made the biggest mistake of my life.

Anything that happens, happens. It will make this all better because I'll make sure the people I love are ok.

"Logan they're going to be mad!" one voice in my head told me.

"Whatever, like I care." I told it.

"Logan, they probably don't even care. They probably don't even notice." a voice said, making me stop.

What if they didn't even notice?

Or what if they did notice, but are so happy?

They don't care.

Do they?

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I slid down the wall thinking if they do care.

Do they?

No one usually cares, but maybe they do?

"Logan you're so innocent. They don't care." the voice in my head laughed.

"Logan?" a voice asked. I looked up and saw... 

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long to get up! I've been writing it during school, then the teacher told us no phones for the time on that class for the last two days when I would've updated.

I just realized half the chapter was Logan debating with herself XD

Who do you think found Logan?

Next chapter might be emotional, I'll see when I start writing it.

It'll be up quicker I promise!

Also thank you guys so much for all the votes, comments, love, and support! I love you guys to the moon and back!

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)

Question: Who do you think found Logan?