Girl Meets Tutor

Chapter 8

Logan's pov

"Logan, your grades in math are dropping." my math teacher told me. I sighed and nodded.

"I know, I'm sorry sir." I sighed.

I hate math, it's the worst class ever. I suck at it, I'm failing it. Great.

"I'm calling in a tutor for you." he told me, making me jolt up.

"What? No! I can do better! I promise!" I reassured him, but he shook his head.

"I already called her in." he said and walked over to the door and opened it.

Guess who that revealed?

"Oh no." I whispered. In came the one and only...

Chloe Zimmer.

"Ready Logy?" she smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag.

This is going to be a long tutoring session.

-

"You're suppose to teach me about geometry proofs! Not text!" I told Chloe with frustration. I have been sitting here for an hour, waiting for her to get off her phone as I tried to figure this out.

"Maybe if you weren't so stupid you would know this stuff! You're so worthless!" she snapped and left me in the living room. I sighed and tried to figure this out, only getting frustrated with myself.

I can't do anything! I always just mess this all up. I'm so stupid. And worthless.

"Logan stop! Why are you believing them! Think of your friends!" the voice in my head told me.

"Are they even my friends?" I asked it.

"Of course they are! Oh my gosh! The only thing you are being stupid about is this! They are your friends!" the voice in my head yelled at me.

"Fine, I'll believe you." I sighed and gathered up my work.

If I don't pass this test, I'm dead.

-

"Logan!" Riley cheered as I walked in.

"Hey." I greeted and sat down by Zay.

"What did you do now?" Maya asked.

"Stupid math." I told her and threw my bag on the ground.

"Why? I love math! Math is the best!" Farkle told me.

"Apparently I'm failing, so they got me a tutor. Guess who my tutor is?" I told them to guess.

"Who?" Lucas asked.

"Chloe! The one who hates my guts the most." I answered.

"Yee." they said and made a face.

"Does anyone here know how to do proofs? Please someone say yes or he's going to keep her my tutor for the rest of the year!" I begged

"I do!I do those for fun all the time!" Farkle chirped I hugged him.

"Oh thank you Farkle for not having a life!" I praised. "I love you I love you I love you!"

"Yay." he breathed out and I let go.

"Not like that." I told him and sat back down in my seat.

"Alright, I'll still take it!" he smiled and I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Alrighty then." I shrugged.

"Get out your homework." he told me and we left to a different table to work on stupid math problems.

-

"Farkle! This actually makes sense!" I told him as my friends gathered around me and Farkle.

"What's that!?" Riley asked and pointed to the triangles.

"Well I'm trying to prove that these triangles are congruent so-" I started.

"Yeah I'm bored let's go to the movies!" Maya suggested and we laughed.

"What time is it?" I asked and Zay looked at his phone.

"7:45." he read off.

"Crap." I whispered and gathered everything up, throwing it carelessly into my bag.

"What?" Lucas asked worried.

"Ms. Zimmer is bringing her boyfriend home. I have to get there before he does! I gotta go!" I explained and ran out.

"Logan we'll come!" Lucas insited.

"No! Trust me! Stay away from there!" I told them and ran, leaving them confused.

No, he doesn't abuse me. They all just bully me, call me worthless, and put me down.

They make me realize that I have place in this world and should be dead.

And sometimes I believe them.

But not this time! I have people who care about me!

I built up the courage to walk through the door.

"Great, the party can start now!" Ms. Zimmer smiled and everyone looked at me.

Oh no, I can smell a plan.

And I don't like it.

A/N: What is up their sleeves? Can Logan survive it?

Thanks for reading! Please vote!

Q: Has anyone changed who they ship Logan with?

Because I may make a New Years chapter after Girl Meets New Years comes out, so get ready for that!