Girl Meets Heart

Chapter 33

Riley's pov

"I can't believe you're actually going." I said as Logan threw her belongings into her bag.

"Yep." she nodded.

Maya, Logan, and I were hanging out at Logan's hotel room while she packed. She was actually going with Shawn, and I didn't want to believe it.

"Logan, please consider staying with me and my family." I begged.

"Yeah, it's almost high school. We can't go without you." Maya told her.

Logan sighed, "Guys, I've ruined everything when I came. I think this is for the best."

"Logan if you ruined everything we would want you gone, but we don't want you gone." Maya explained.

"I'm glad we bumped into you on the subway. I'm glad we forced you to hang out with us. Logan, we want you here."

Logan looked at me, then to the ground, "I'll think about it."

We nodded and a few minutes later had to leave. Maya and I walked back to my apartment and crawled through the bay window to see Lucas, Farkle, and Zay sitting there waiting.

"Move." Maya told them and they scooted over for us.

"Well?" Lucas asked right when we sat down.

"I'm sorry Lucas, she still wants to move. We told her to think about it." I told him.

He sighed and looked down. I felt terrible for him. I knew this was hard for him, he was the closest to her. I put my hand on his knee, reassuring everything would be ok.

But this time, I wasn't so sure.

Logan's pov

"Look Log," Shawn started as we ate dinner, "you don't have to go with me, I know you want to stay-"

"I don't want to stay. I'd rather go with you."

He sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to change my mind.

"Alright, I'm gonna go to Cory's, you coming?" he asked and wiped his hands off on a towel.

"I'll meet you down there." I said and he nodded.

"Please, think about this decision. I'm fine with whatever you choose, but they are your best friends."

He left and I picked at my dinner, suddenly losing my appetite. I sighed and stared blankly ahead.

"Well, look what happened here."

I knew who is was.

"You." I whispered and turned around, seeing the same man who ruined everything.

"Yes it is." he stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"Who the heck are you?" I stood up. "I don't even know you!"

"Chet Hunter; your grandpa."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm dead, a ghost. I usually help Shawn, and now I'm gonna help you. Only show up when you are making a huge decision! And this is one."

"What do I do?" I asked.

"Go with your heart. What is your heart saying?" he asked.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do."

He left again.

"How does he do that?" I whispered.

I put my dishes in the sink and went down to the Matthews'. I just need to say what my heart says. Not even think about it, just whatever.

I walked through the door and Shawn looked at me.

"I want to stay." I told him.

He half smiled, "Ok then."

I was taken aback, "You're ok with that?"

"Yeah, this is better for you."

I smiled and walked to the bay window, where Riley and Maya were talking.

"Do you guys ever leave?" I asked.

"Nope." they both said and I sat down.

"What happened in there?" Maya asked.

"I decided to stay." I shrugged and picked at my nails.

"You did?" Riley asked.

I nodded and they smiled and hugged me and I hugged back. Once they let go Maya asked, "What about the guys?"

I sighed and rested my elbows on my knees, "No idea." I looked at them, "What do I do?"

"Listen to your heart." Riley told me.

"My heart can make one decision every year. I made my yearly decision of staying."

"You'll do the right thing. We all need to decide what we want to do, and we're all confused."

I nodded.

This was harder than expected. I have to choose between three guys I like or don't like. I think I'm just confused. There has only been one guy the whole time.

My heart just has to find that guy.

And I think it has.

A/N: And there's that! Logan is staying, you guys want me to write the high school episodes. So since I'm gonna do that, it's gonna take longer to write.

So I don't know how much I will be updating in wattpad for awhile. Usually I update a book everyday, but I have a family emergency and all, so I don't know how active I will be online. But I really wanted to get a chapter up for everyone. And I know, this chapter was not very interesting, but I wanted to add a Logan, Riley, and Maya chapter since I don't do very many parts with them.

So thanks for reading! Please vote! 

Comment down below who you want end game because I do listen. And high school Logan is gonna shock you. I just thought about what I want to do with her today ;)