Girl Meets Need Them

Chapter 10

Logan's pov

I shivered walking down the cold streets of New York City. I knew I shouldn't have ran away, but I just don't want to hurt anymore.

It didn't work though.

My heart pounded at the guilt of leaving my only true "family". Why would I run away? It was such a dumb move. A stupid move.

Well, I was told I am those things. So yeah I guess I am stupid and dumb and worthless and everything else they said.

Chills were sent down my spines. If anyone finds me, I'm dead.

Lucas' pov

Logan can't be gone. I need her. She can't run away. We all need her here, she's important to all of us.

We finished telling Shawn, Mr. Matthews, and Mrs. Matthews the story.

"She said something about Ms. Zimmer's boyfriend. But when we went there no one was home." Riley finished.

"Now what?" Maya asked and we shrugged.

"Let's go out and look for her. You five stay together and keep your cell phones on you." Mr. Matthews said. We all nodded and threw on our coats to look.

Please Logan, please be ok.

Logan's pov

Why was I this stupid?

"Logan it's for the best." the voice in my head told me.

"No it isn't! I left Riley, Maya, Lucas, Farkle, and Zay! Why did I do this?" I yelled in my head. The voice shut up letting me take over of its voice.

It's about time. That voice has gotten me into enough trouble.

I looked up at the sign. I was far from everything. Maybe. I don't know anymore. I just want to be back with my friends.

I want Riley to cheer me up just by smiling, Maya to make her sarcastic comebacks, Zay to say the stupidest things, Farkle to give random facts and do his weird laugh that he always does. Then Lucas.

I want Lucas to hug me, tell me everything will be ok. I want him to get mad when someone hurts one of us, whine if Farkle hugs me.

I need them.

Then there's school.

I want to sit in front of Zay as he pokes me in the back or pulls my hair to annoy me, have lesson relate to what were facing in the world, stay quieter than the rest of them and Mr. Matthews yell at me for that.

And Mr. Matthews. I want him to help me right now. I want him to tell me that I can get through this and that they are all there for me.

All these people cared for me. What did I do? I run away from them. Didn't let them help me. I screwed it all up. 

A/N: I'm in 3rd period and we're not allowed to leave. I know it was a short chapter, but it was pretty good right? I'm going to start writing the next chapter right now.

Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback this is probably one of my best books! 

And just because I added that part of how Logan described Lucas, means that they will date. Maybe they will, maybe they won't.

And what about Josh? 😉

Thanks for reading! Please vote!