Girl Meets Police Station

Chapter 50

Logan's pov

Neither Shawn or I have confronted what I said the other day. We actually haven't really talked to each other.

"Logan," the door opened and Shawn was there.

"Can you knock?" I asked rudely and he rolled his eyes.

"Now's not the time for your attitude," he told me and I went back to working on my English report, "but we need to go down to the police station."

My head shot up and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusing, "Why?"

"They're gonna ask you questions." he said, "now come on."

I was gonna argue, but decided to give up and just go. There wasn't anyway I would get out of it. I grabbed my coat and followed Shawn out, then we got in the car. We drove in silence with only the radio playing, but our tension was beating it.

Once we got there, Shawn went up and talked to the guy at the front desk as I played on my phone. They soon told us to follow them and we went into a back room.

"Hello, I'm officer Taylor." a lady walked in and sat down across from us. "We just have a few questions for Logan."

"Alright." I sat up. She asked the basic questions like, how long was he following me, if I knew him, how I knew him, and so forth. But then she asked a question that no one had asked before.

"Were there any motivations that you know of?"

I gave her a confusing look, "What do you mean?"

"Is there any reason he would come after you?"

"I-I don't know. I finally met him after I went to my school and started making friends." I said and she nodded.

"Alright, I'll turn this, thank you.: she smiled and left. Shawn and I got out coats on and left the building, then went into the car.

"Wanna go out for dinner?" he asked.

"Oh am I allowed to now?" I snapped.

"Logan you know I was doing that to protect you." he told me as he drove out.

"It just wasn't fair that I couldn't leave the house."

"It also wasn't fair what you said. Logan, I didn't want you to die or get hurt, I don't think you're understanding that. You think you're invincible, but you're not. You think you can handle yourself, but not everything you can do."

"Well I'm sorry but I don't want to annoy people with my problems."

"You're not, Logan we want to help." he said and I nodded.

"Fine, can we just go eat?" I asked and he nodded. We drove again in silence and I felt guilt.

Guilt for yelling at Shawn.

Guilt for saying he's not my dad, yet he basically saved my life and actually has tried to help.

"I'm sorry for what I said." I apologized and he sighed.

"It's fine Logan, thanks for apologizing."

"But it's not alright, You've done so much for me, why?"

He sighed, "Because I never had someone who understood and did that for me until I met Mr. Turner. This is what I have to do." he said and I nodded. I remembered him telling me about Mr. Turner, and it was nice of him.

"Great now I have to do the same." I said and he laughed.

We had made it to the restaurant and Shawn got us a table. I sat across the booth from him and we just talked. He talked about his past and Mr. Turner and I talked about my friends and such. It was different, like he actually cared. I know that he cares, but it was just a feeling I haven't felt in awhile, since I isolated myself.

Maybe I was wrong.

A/N: look who finally updated and isn't dead! Gonna warn you now, with lax season in place, updates are gonna be slower. But I'm on Spring Break so I'm gonna write a few chapters hopefully.

Anyways, that was pretty sweet, right? No? K I'll leave. No one even reads these XD

Thanks for reading! Please vote! :)