f r e c k l e

"Having eye contact for more than six seconds without looking away or blinking reveals a desire for either sex or murder." – Unknown

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

"This is Westerden Optometrist, what are your symptoms?"

"Retina? Stop mocking me!"

"God, why are you so annoying?"

"Now watch me whip!"

"Now watch me... nae nae."

"Yes, I am the master of trolling!"

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

"Spongebob Squarepants! Though I'm surprised that you, of all people, have watched that show."

"Are you kidding? Spongebob was my childhood."

"Yeah, but aren't you popular?"

"What does being popular have to do with my childhood?"

"Your face."

"What about my face?"

"I'm not going to tell you, so I can keep you in suspense forever. Muahaha!"

"That was the worst evil laugh ever."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Your Royal Highness. Would you like me to go to Evil Laughing Academy and learn how to evilly laugh like a true villain? Or put on one of those Darth Vader masks and pretend to be your father?"

"You're my father? Maybe that explains that one time my mom told me how my dad dropped a bottle full of milk on my head when I was two years old."

"Is that why you're so idiotic?"

"According to your sarcastic rant, I inherited those genes from you, father Jedi."

"Okay, this is just getting weird."

"Yeah, let's stop."

"Do we still hate each other?"

"Do you want me to hate you?"

"I don't know, it's your choice."

"I don't mind, you can choose if you hate me or not."

"This is what you get when you stick two indecisive people in one conversation and tell them to decide on something!"

"I'm not indecisive!"

"Yes, you are!"

"I hate you!"

"You love me."

"No, Mr Peanut. I don't love strangers, nor do I accept the love of strangers."

"You think so? Well, Ms Retina, we accept the love we think we deserve..."