Prologue

"Never do something permanently foolish, just because you are temporarily upset".
-unknown.

"I need this."

Kaylyn swallowed hard as she stared at the dancing bodies and heard the loud upbeat music that pounced against her eardrums. Sweat, a mixture of perfumes combined with the strong scent of liquor filled her nostrils, causing her stomach to churn. Her head was spinning already and she didn't even have her first drink. Doubt floated around in her head as she contemplated on whether or not she was making a mistake.

The tight black dress was like a vacuum, sucking the oxygen out of her body, and the killer six inch heels she wore was already giving her a backache, but she kept her posture straight. She groaned deeply as someone passed and slapped her on her bottom, and then winked when she gawked at him in disbelief. She was not enjoying this at all! Maybe staying at home with her dick of a boyfriend was not so bad in comparison to what she was experiencing now.

The way she dressed might have given the men a wrong impression of her, because the snide remarks, and side glances that she received was not the least bit warming. Deciding to try and calm herself, Kaylyn left the crowded area and scampered to the bathroom. She passed a few men who gave her nasty looks, their eyes glued on her body as she walked past. Squeezing her way through a small crowd at the front of the bathroom door, Kaylyn burst through and expelled a sigh of relief when the noise from the club mitigated and when she found that no one was in the bathroom.

She stared at herself in the mirror and cringed at the sight, displeased with the person that stared back. This was not her; this was a completely different person. Her red hair seemed brown now with the great amount of hair gel and hair spray she had placed in it. Her face was baked with makeup, her eyebrows literally drawn on, with a harsh dark colour that did not match her complexion. The eye shadow was smoky and seemed to conceal the real grey of her eyes. Her whole face was a catastrophe! She looked like some cheap prostitute, ready to sell her body for a dime!

Kaylyn sighed and walked towards the door, deciding that she was going to take the first cab and go home, even if it meant enduring Marcus' presence.

She stepped outside and the breath seemed to escape from her lungs as she bumped into a large figure. She quickly stepped back, and was about to apologize, when she paused.

The man made her five feet, ten inches height, look like a dwarf. He towered over her, his dark green eyes piercing and firm. His hair was jet black and held soft waves and his face was bare, with a jawline that would make razor seem dull. The man was a hottie!

"Uh- I- sorry," Kaylyn stuttered, wanting to punch herself for sounding like an idiot.

He gave a slight smile, hinting at dimples in his cheeks.

     "I think I'm the one who should be apologizing," he said, his voice as smooth as velvet.

Kaylyn smiled, not knowing what else to do when her nerves were on edge.

"Can I buy you a drink?" he asked. You look like you could use one.

Kaylyn blinked, wondering if she had heard correctly. She found it hard to believe that Clark Kent was asking Cruella to sit with him. But then again, maybe even Cruella looked better than her, she thought.

"So?" he prompted, cocking a questionable brow.

Kaylyn's head snapped up at the sound of his voice. She shook her head, as if trying to clear her thoughts. "Uh, yeah...sure," she agreed with a stiff smile.

He led the way and pulled out a chair around the large counter.

"Thank you," she said as she took a seat.

She watched as he too took a seat and turned to face her.

"So what are having?" he asked softly, the smile never leaving his face.

Kaylyn hesitated for a while. Well, she didn't really drink, but if you considered drinking champagne at weddings, well yes, but otherwise no. However, she couldn't risk looking like a full idiot now, so taking the chance, she said, "Vodka."

That was the first drink that came to mind seeing that it was her friend's favourite.

He cocked a brow, as if surprised by her choice. "Nice choice. I think I'll have that too." Leaning towards the bartender, he ordered two shots. Within seconds their drinks were served.

"Thank you," Kaylyn said once more as she hesitantly took the glass in shaky hands. She smiled stiffly at the man and turned it to her head, cringing and tightly squeezing her eyes shut, when the taste hit her tongue.

"Ugh!" She spat, her face still made up in disgust at the taste of the beverage that caught her by surprise.

He chuckled. "You get used to the taste after a while," he assured, smiling.

The taste was as bad as a killing, but Kaylyn decided to take his advice.

"Mm, I'll have one more but I don't think I can ever get used to this," she exclaimed, not knowing why she was feeling so compliant in the man's presence.

He ordered and they drank, both laughing to Kaylyns reaction each time she took a shot.

When they both calmed and all Kaylyn could see was fuzz, he whispered,

"Do you wanna get outta here?" he asked against her ear, his warm breath fanning against her skin and causing chills to run down her spine.

Kaylyn smiled. The offer was good. The night was good so far and she felt a little naughty. She was sober enough to know what things would lead to even though a part of her strongly advised against the idea. She reminded herself that she had a boyfriend and having sex with a stranger meant she was cheating, but Kaylyn didn't consider Marcus as much of a partner during the past weeks. She couldnt even tell when last they had sex.

Her sigh was accompanied by a smile. "I thought you'd never ask," she exclaimed, smiling sheepishly.

He stood and held her hand leading her out of the club. In no time, Kaylyn felt her body being placed on a large soft bed. She then felt hot kisses trailing down her body. It felt so good; she closed her eyes, revelling in the feel.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked when he was positioned over her and ready to take the plunge.

"As shore as a beach," she laughed, knowing that the potency of the vodka was making her talk crap.

He chuckled and dipped his head down on to her neck, using his tongue to elicit pleasure. Kaylyn groaned as she grabbed him by the neck and urged him on.

Within a couple minutes, all their clothes were discarded, kisses intensified, bodies locked and a little sperm raced home.

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter!. Tell me what you think. The drama is yet to come so stay tuned!!

Song: Cheap Thrills by Sia ft Sean Paul❤❤

-Laters baby!
Xoxo
Juju