1.SCHOOL!

Sorry for the misspelled words.k!

Third person pov

Beep Beep Beep
Jewels alarm went off. She turned it off and rolled out of bed. She was beautiful.,she went and took a bath,she turned into her red with a little blue and purple tail, yes she was a mermaid. She changed back and brushed her blood red hair and added alittle gold eye-shadow that brought out her pink eyes and alittle pink lipstick , not much cause all mermaids were naturally beautiful and her being part werewolf and angle made her even more beautiful.,yes she was a hybrid . She put on a yellow-gold crop top with a white heart and a blue skinny jeans that showed off her curves. It was her first day of school. She moved here one week ago. The school had all creatures including humans . So she hid her scent and went like a human. For her own protection of course from rouges and hunters also sirens but they weren't much of a problem. She lives with her older brother;Jackson and sister coral. Jackson was a merman/werewolf. Coral was a mermaid/siren. Jewels was the only one to have her mother's blood as an angle. Her mother you know is an angle and father a werewolf. She got the mermaid blood from her grandparents.
She drove to school in her red golden tether,her baby.( just made that up haha) when she arrived all eyes were on her. She walked to the office and saw a lady in her late thirties. A fairy, she said" hi I'm new here. Jewels..."
"Jewels blood waters. Yeah I know here's your schedule and map." The fairy said with a smile.
"Thanks mam."
"Call me Martha " she said
" okay bye" she said walking off.
Locker number 228.she found her locker and then looked at the paper.

1. writing Mrs. Morris 102
2. History Mr.Sims 105
3. Music Miss. salt. 109
4. Lunch
5. gym Mr. Adams 103
6.free period
7. Art Mrs. Gawain 101
8. Mathematics Mr. Clarke 107
Okay not bad all my classes are near. Great! She thought. She walked to her first class. She walked in and all eyes were on her Mrs. Morris smiled " class this is our new student. Please introduce yourself. "
"Ok...Hi my name is Jewels waters,I moved here like a week ago and I'm 16yrs old"
"Any questions "asked Mrs. Morris. Some people raised their hands
"Jade yes" A girl with blonde hair and green eyes asked "Are the colour of your eyes and hair real"
"Yeah, they are " replied jewels
ohs were heard.
"Jase yes" A hot boy with jet black hair and green eyes,they looked related. Werewolves asked "Are you single" Jewels blushed and shook her head yes and said "but I'm not interested"laughs erupted throughout the class.
"Quiet ! Sit down miss waters"
"Yes miss".
She walked to the seat beside a girl with long purplish hair but it was dyestuffs she could see the brown hair .and blue eyes. A werewolf.
"Hey I'm Mandy want to sit with me during lunch.
"Yeah s...sure" she was afraid but she was in a pack,so she's good.

" This is going to be an interesting day" Jewels said to Angela(her angle),blood(her wolf) and ocean (her mer). They all said yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey my Kittens XOXO .MY FIRST WEREWOLF AND MERMAID BOOK YAY!!
I love the first chapter. I think I did well! yeah go Rennyboo wooing myself! . haha enough self praise. haha Well I'm gone k. Please vote and comment. Don't be shy OK.
See you soon.....Meow

Submissivegirl2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽