27.Shadows...Betrayal

Jewel's pov

"But what about-" I tried
"No ... No more buts... We are going..." Josh said putting our bags in the  car...
"Fine" i huff... Josh wants to go to the lake... I want to too but i was hoping that Ronny and Phoney would come too but Josh wants only us to go ... I've been trying to make up excuses but none work.. So here we are heading to the lake...

"I still think we should of brought the twins" I say as i get out...
"Jew stop blabbering about that and let's go swimming...." He says throwing my bag with my clothes to me ... I couldn't help but smile...
"Fine.."

~time skip~ I'm lazy~

"So wasn't today fun?" Josh asked with a cocky smirk... I roll my eyes
"It was ok" I say as i put the dishes in the sink..
"Just ok? " he raises a eyebrow...
"Yeah.. Just OK" I smirked....
"Don't lie to me baby"
"I'm not"
"Admit it.. "
"Admit what?"
"You know what"
"Never"....
"Ok then" He had a grin on his face
"Joshsan what are you planning?"
"Nothing...." He then leaps at me and grabs me.... He starts to tickle me...

"Haha... Josh...haha..san ...haha..st..haa.. Stop!!" I say through laughter...
"Admit it then I'll stop" He smirks
"Hahah... Never...hahh!!!"
"Ok fine... "  He continued to tickle me.... Oh my god...
"Hhaha ..ok.. Hah..ok... I had lots...hahha ...of..hah ..f..hahha..fun" i gave up.. He stopes and kissed me... I kissed him back.. He licked my lip and i opened my mouth ,  his tounge slipped into my mouth and we battled for dominance which he won... We broke apart  .. He kissed down my my neck to the point where my neck and shoulder meet... I moaned as he licked.. Sucked and nibbled at it...

"Please" i begging him..
He looked at me eyes dark black... "Are you sure" He asked.. I brought him down into a kiss and whispered..
"Yes.. Make me yours" And with that he bit down into my neck... And for the rest of the night i had the ride of my life..

~time skip...next morning ~

We were on our way back to the pack house... I looked at Josh to see him already looking at me.. I blushed and turned away looking into the mirror at my mark.. It was beautiful... It's two wolves howling inside the moon.. It was the packs symbol.. Pfttt... They should have been called the Moon howler pack then...As we arrived the alarms went of... Shadows and rouges appeared ... A man stood in front of them... He had a scar running from his left eye to his cheek...
Gabby gasped ... The man smiled showing his surprisingly perfect white teeth...

"Hello Gabby dear" he snickered
"Hello..... Father" Gabby said and everyone froze ... That's Gabby's father?... OMG!!!
"How did you get here.... There is now way you could of gotten through border patrol without being noticed... He grinned at her..
"Well i had alittle help.." He said turning around... He motioned for someone to come forward...
"My dear finally make your true presence known.." He said.. And the person that walked out... Had us all shocked... No.. This can't be... She.. How could she ... That bitch... She betrayed her pack..  The person that came forward was no other than.........

😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼

Hello my kittens😺.. Hope you like this chapter😸... Don't hate me for the cliffhanger please😹.... Only Three more chapters to go😿 Who could have betrayed them?🙀 Comment and vote😻....Meow 😽

Submissivegirl2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽