17.War? Dad? Why?(part 2)

Jewels pov

"War!!!!!!!!" I screamed. I began to panic and Joshy tried to come to me but dad growled and he backed away.
"Honey claim down. Yes there will be a war. Now do you want to know why?" Aunty Unix asked. I nobbed.
"OK. Then claim down. !" Mom said.
"Ok." Dad stepped forward and began to speak .
"Ok baby girl as u all know the history of our family..." We all nobbed.
"Ok so the war is because of Carmella " we all were confused. Who the hell is Carmella ?
"Carmella is the descendant of infinity - the older twin who ran away with an Angel. So they had children but only a girl every generation . My mother as the moon goddess provided them with a mate but after awhile Bliss fell inlove with a demon that filled her with evil thoughts . So she wanted to become a Demitch. A demon that was possessed by a evil witch spirit except they can control the spirit. But in order to do that she needed to sacrifice 3 persons with high titles close to her. The demon told her to kill her father and her mother. Consumed by evil and love for him she killed her parents and offered their souls. But she needed a third soul. She looked for her mate who was the Alpha of the most evil pack ever. He was a vampire , shadow, werewolf hybrid . when she meet him her love the demon told her to kill him. But little did he that the evil had consumed her and she was only after power now. So instead she killed the demon and she became a Demitch . she marked and mated him and after a awhile she corrupted him. They went to overthrow the Alpha king. But my Aunt sacrifice herself to save us. But before Bliss died she had a child who was as corrupted as her parents. Carmella now is back and wants war"

-----------_-----_----------_--------_------
Hey my kittens
I love the way you lie. Hey my peps . here's another chapter for you all. vote and comment. ..Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽