14. Explain

Pick of Jewel's wolf^
Jewels' pov

"Mother?" I spoke,everyone turned to me and gasped. I was shocked as well.
"Yes my dearest" Mom smiled
"Your the Moon goddess ?"Coral asked, Jackson just stood there
"Yes baby but I have come here for a purpose my dear and I will for full it"she said seriously as she walked to us.
"As you may know that I should have only had twins but I had Jewels....." We nobbed for her to continue "OK so my line of blood comes from the sister of Moon Goddess. When infinity was given back her older sister stayed by their mother's side but after a time she fell inlove with an Angel and ran away leaving the Moon Goddess with no heir. So when her sister Unix had her daughter she gave the tittle to her. katty was her name. Now Unix loved her sister so much so she had no objection to it. So as to the ritual were one of the twins die. It is because the Moon Goddess katty needed some one of the Moon Goddess blood to help her. So she got the help of infinity's child. Katty's children became the next Moon Goddess over the years with the help of infinity's children. Infinity nor her children could not be the Moon Goddess because she chose earth over heaven. So they only could become a beta\right hand to Unix children but that was unfair so Unix gave infinity's children  her title as the Night Goddess, ruler of all the shadows,vampires,witches,fallen angels and demons.. While the Moon Goddess is the ruler of all werewolves,mermaids,angels, shifters,fairies and Huntets. I am a descendant of Unix\the night but not the ruler,thus I an not a descendant of the Moon but the ruler. Your father is a descendant of the Moon but not the ruler because he is a male thus he is not a descendant of Unix \the night but the ruler. So my mother and his brought us together as mates thus to provide children who will take up the responsibilities as the Moon Goddess which is you Jewels and as the Night Goddess which will be either Coral or Jackson whoever you choose to help you rule and also like me and your father as been before we ruled the guardian of earth and underworld as male- (Lucifer) or(lusifes)for female. I came to give you this information to help you decide because of a war that will be upon us so be ready and remember I love you all and I'm always here"she kissed our foreheads and start to fade away.
"Wait Mom what do you mean war?" I asked
"Your father and his sister will explain"
"What do you mea-"but she was gone.
"OMG,your the Moon goddesses daughter. that is amazing" Josh said. I sighed and nobbed
"I can't believe we just found out now "Jackson finally spoke
"I know"me and coral said at the same time.
"You know you two are more like twins"Mandy commented.
"We know"we said
"So can we tell my parents?" Josh asked.
"Well the should know. What do you think coral?"
"They should know" So we all head to them. My birthday is in two days and this is happening. I am going to be the Moon Goddess and a war is coming thus I shall have to prepare. " What else could happen?" I thought. Just then a group of werewolves attacked not rouges but elders.
I just had to ask. Didn't I?

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Heys my kittens . OMG! She's the next Moon Goddess and what does katle Mae talking about war stuff for. Who is going to be the Moon Goddess and Unix|night God\Goddess. And the guardian of earth and underworld. Read to find out.
Hey hey! How are ma fav pplz doing. How u like it. Was it flaming. Comment and vote. K
...Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽