23.What are Shadows?

Jewels pov

We all stood there ... I turned to my mom and Aunt Unix..
"I have one question" i said... They turned to me with raised eyebrows....
" what the hell is the Shadow and what do they want with My future title and Carmella????!!!!!"
"Umm. That's two questions" Mandy said....
"SHUT UP!!!!.....It's one for me!!" I snapped and she locked her mouth....Aunty Unix came up...

" The shadows are creatures of the night that my Grandmother used to capture souls but they got out of hand tricking innocents into giving up their souls..And they even went as far as hiding as humans and capturing hybrid teenagers to do some of their bidding  .. So my mother made another type of shadow the one you know now made of light and dark and the black shadows were wiped out.. Looks like some survived.. But how??"

"I can answer that!!"  We turned to see Jacob and Gabby coming...
"Mom what do u mean?" Joshy asked ... She sighed and let go of Jacob and walked forward...
"So I'm a hybrid" Gabby said
"Mom looked at her and said
"We know.. A werecat\shifter" Gabby shook her head...
"I'm also a shadow" Every gasped
"My mother told me that my father escaped by hiding in a base created by a witch so the light shadows could not detect them"
Aunt Unix nobbed..." How are you here and not with the Shadows?"

"*Sigh* Well My mother was taken when she was a teenager,14 really... She was abused until she finally complied with them...She was a werecat\shifter hybrid.. When she reached the age of 21 she was married off to my father a shadow which was 27.... She and others hybrids were impregnated at the age of 23.. They were used to make powerful hybrids... My mother had my brother first but he was only a werecat\shadow.. So they tried again.. That's when they had me... A powerful hybrid but as i grew i developed a distaste to their actions so i ran away at age 19.. It was easy though.. After a year I met Jacob and became the Luna...And i only heard form the shadows twice ... When i had Joshsan .. They came but left after i had a white witch cast a spell....luckily Joshsan didn't have my shadow genes...  The second time was when i had Ginger... The almost took her... She is a werewolf\Demon\shadow hybrid..... So they must have wanted her more so we sent her to a convent of white witches... Seeing her every weekend until she was 5  we brought her back.. She usually goes and comes now....The shadows probably kidnapped Carmella after you moved..... They maybe knew of her history and goddess blood..and wants her to take over the three worlds by taking Jewels title and then marry her off to a male hybrid and become the superior beings... If she fails them they will marry her off but she will be like a offspring producer more than a wife... After they get 6 children ..her soul will be captured..."  She sighed .."What kind if hybrid is she dear?" she asked turning to me while everyone was processing what she said.. I did before she finished... My bestfriend and cousin is in danger...... 
"She's Angel\werewolf\Vampire\ Mermaid hybrid" i told her..
"That is why the want her " My eyes widen.. What am I gonna do? Just then my scar began to glow the moon light and dark night glow and it burnt...
"Oww!!" I called out.. All heads turned to me
"Your bond!!" Mom said
"Bond?" I raised an eyebrow
"Yes you both created a blood bond.. It's like a mate bond or twin bond...I think that.." She says pointing to the glow.." Happens when she needs you" My eyes widen .... Needs me?

"I need 20 pack warriors NOW!!!"  I called out  and they all but sprinted to me..more than i asked for...
"Jewels what are you doing!!??" Josh and Dad said at the same time...
"My bestfriend Needs me... My 'sister' is in danger and I'm gonna be there to help" I said as i sprinted towards the forest following my instincts knowing my pack members  are behind me ...
"I coming Carmy ..  Just hold on sis ... I'm coming" i whispered

😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Hello my kittens...😻 How do i come up with this😹...Anyway enjoy the chapter? I bet you did😼  You guys are awesome😽 I hate the shadows😾 Poor Gabby... And poor Carmella😿 What if Jewels don't make it in time🙀 find out in chapter 24...😼 Comment and vote.. Thanks😸...Ginger uptop... Meow

Submissivegirl2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽