30. Epilogue

Sorry it took so long...

Jewels pov

It has been 4 years and my little twins have grown so much....
Ronney and Phoney are cute 10,yrs old twins.. They are so much alike. They were with the convent betas..Meka.. Alex and Hanoi was out with Josh..and Zander.. Kenji was with me ... So was Carmella and Hanji... Kenji and Hanji are so alike ... With their red hair and brown eyes only thing Kenji had pink around her eyes while Hanji had purple...

"Mommy .... Iws Hanji ma swister?" Kenji asked... We were learning Greek an old language that has been forgotten... So we use it has our secret code... Only the Vampire king will know this...
"No.. Kenji she's your cousin just looks like you and she's older... Just like with me and Aunty Carmella.." I told her ... Carm made a 'hmmm' sound...
"Boo hoo... I wanted us to be though!" Hanji whinned as she stop running around... Kenji is smart but also innocent and sweet... Hanji is smart like highschool smart right now...but i think she has a few screws loose..

"Well if you do you can believe it as I and Carm has done"...
"Oh.. Wyou swtalking awout deh bowd bownd!!??" Kenji said excitedly... Hanji jumped over and giggled madly...
"Don't try that though.. Now you may go play"  Carm said... Hanji pulled Kenji out both giggling... After awhile I felt a slight rift... Associated with a blood bond being formed... I stood up as did Carmy...
" I'm seriously going to whip her ass* She said as we made our way outside .... Just then the alarms went of ...
"Rouge Attack!!" We growled... We ran looking for our little ones ...
"Kenji... Hanji!!!" No response

"Carmella get back your pregnant"  Josh said coming up beside me as Zander pulled her back.. Tears in her eyes..
"HANJI .. Kenji !!!"she yelled and
Zander's and Josh's eyes widened
Then heard a scream and Hanji running towards us...
"They took her !"  She cried... My eyes widen...
"W.. What??!!!"
"They hit her.. Injected her with amnesia chloride .... I ran ... I should have helped " she cried more...
"Shhh !!! Its okay" Carmy shushed her...
"Pup... I have find pup" Josh and his wolf whimpered/growled... I nobbed and we took off in search for our pup... Our child... I'm coming Kenji... Don't worry..

😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺

Heyooo!! Hey kittens  . hope u like.. Sorry it took so long..Enjoy!!!

Submissivegirls2
Call_Me_Kitten