28. War

Joshsan pov

No... No..no..no!!!! This can't be.. No... This is wrong.. She.. How could she..
The person that walked out had everyone frozen...
"G-Ginger?!?" Mom stuttered... Ginger smirked while My "grandad" Snickered...
"But... How?... Why?" Jewels asked...
"Well you see when i was 10.. I discovered that i was a shadow... The white witches became an annoyance... so i killed them... Everyone thought they went in hiding..pfftt.. They were weak..." She laughed... No this can't be my sister.. No my baby sister is sweet and kind....lovable not an evil sick crazy murderer ....

"No.. This can't be..." I whispered.. She turned to me and grinned..
"But it is big brother... After awhile i learnt to hide my emotions then grandpa pa found me.. Told me how mom ran ... Too weak... And in terms of why... I wanted the alpha tittle... I wanted to rule over all packs... I diserved  to be number one. . " she said  .. She pointed at me.." You.. You were always the favourite.... You were kept while i was sent off to a convent.... Even you!!" She yelled. Pointing to Mrs. Waters... (Moon goddess)..." The moon goddess loved him more... You gave your daughter.. The most "powerful" hybrid.. To him... Then faith loved you even more... She became Queen of a vampire convent... Also a witches...A mistress of a kingdom.. And you being her mate got all the power that comes with it... You got everything... While got a beta as a mate.... I got nothing!!" She began to change.. Her brown hair turned gray.. Her eyes dulled... Her skin started to melt away... Replaced by black smoke... Her fangs came out... Her claws grew beyond any length i have ever seen..

Her voice came out dark and course .....
"I will have power.. I will be ruler of the three supernatural worlds..!!" She screamed... The shadows and rouges  attacked... This is war..!!!

Carmella's pov..

I gasped as everyone attacked each other... Blood started spilling.. I hate it... I may be the daughter of a evil dimitch and sick twisted hybrid Alpha.. Buy i hate death and blood.. It makes me sick..... A rouge attacked me .. I dodged it and claw his stomach... He fell to the ground in pain... Another came.. I jumped and land on him braking his bones.. I pulled out my silver claws... Jewels and I learnt that we were immune to silver and had silver clotted claws... More and more rouge came.. I sliced them with my claws refusing to shift as my wolf kept saying to let her out....

Shadows soon came after me too....  I held up my left hand and it glowed killing the shadow... I kept stepping back as more and more rouges and shadows came... My back hit something or... Someone.. I turned to see Jewy..
"Jewy there's too much.." I told her...
"I know.. Oh...my.. Look" she gasped pointing to the ash of a shadow.. I gasped as well as i saw the shadow reforming...
"It's like something is keeping them alive..." She said.. We kept fighting side by side..
"Or someone..." I said...
"Ginger!!" We both growled .. Realising that she is the queen of shadows ... To kill them all ... You need to kill the queen... I got an idea.. A crazy idea.. A very dark idea.

"Carmy... Don't do it" Jewy said as she felt my idea...
"It's the only way".. I said
"Yeah.. But with all the shadows you won't reach her" she said..
"I got an idea.." She yelled.. She held my hand and it glowed.... Shadows fell.. She pulled me with her... To a circle in the middle of the yard...

" Mandy... May.. Jess.. Meagan.. Grill.. Carol.. Jade..Jane.. Meet us at the center circleJewy said through the mind link.. Shadow where coming... All the girl came.. Jewy stuck out her ...
"Let's make it shine" She says.. We smiled and connected our hands.... The glow spread through the whole pack land..  Wolfsbane gassed went towards the rouges..knocking them out...when the glow diminished.. Ginger was standing with Malfador's father ... I went to go when i saw Mf shoot Jewy with an arrow.. I screamed and went to her side...
The girls were around her.. I got an idea... I put a force field around us.

"Girl cut your palms.. The scar .. Feed her the blood..." I told them... They did as i said and our blood leaked into her mouth... I pulled out the arrow.. She healed but the girls went weak...  I got up..Jewy held my hand...
"Let's do this together..." She smiled... I nobbed... The pack was looking at us confused...and awed.. I began to chant as well as Jewy....
"Let out the evil kept locked away... Give us power but not to stay" we finished.. Black smoke so rounds us and a voice whispered
"You called upon the demitch spirits to unlock the evil power within... But it comes with a price that is as fitting..."  Then it was darkness.. A scream came from us as we changed... We attacked being control by the darkness...
(I can't describe the fight.. So after the fight) ....
Ginger layed dead as well as Mf and every shadow ... The rouges were taken cared of.... Jewy was free of the spirit but the price was a life... Mine ... I was being dragged down to the underground...

"Carmy.. No!!!" Jewy screamed kneeling beside mine holding my hand trying to pull me up.... The girls came and tried as well.....
"Jewy!!!.. Girls!! It's no use this is the price..." I told them...
"Mommy... Daddy..do something" Jewy pleaded through tears...
"We're sorry baby but not even us can .... Break the contract you made when you called unto them" Ariel said.. And Eric looked down.. Pain shot through me... I screamed...
"No... You p..prom..promise!!... You can't leave me... We promise we will never let go.. We promised our children will be friends and grow up with each other... We promise we'll die together... So Don't Leave Me!!" She yelled tears streaming down her face... She always made me smile and now i make her cry...

"I promised Jewy... But faith just wasn't on our side" I began to cry..
She cut her hand and mine...
"No.. I will not let you go.. I have the blood of ten powerful hybrids flowing inside..." She began...( An: if your wondering.. Once the girls mixed their blood they became werewolf \witch hybrids.. Ok that's it.. Please continue)
She held our hands together..
"My blood .. Your blood.. Our blood.... I promise" ... Then there was a bright glow even brighter than all 10 of us.. Then.... Darkness......

😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼

Hello my kittens...😺 hope you like this😸... What happened to Carmella? Did she🙀 or nah😹
.😾....  Only one chapter left..😿

Submissivegirl2😻
Call_me_kitten😽