12.Story Time

Jewels' pov

The pack all stayed quiet as I began.
"OK so. lets start form the beginning. So the moon goddess created werewolves to protect her when she was on earth and to protect her child she put on earth. She also created angels to serve her in heaven. But a force was up against her and her protectors were not strong enough so she gave her daughter *an angle* to be the mate of a werewolf. They fell inlove and mated. Soon enough they had beautiful baby twin girls called infinity and they possessed the power. When. They were the first angel wolf. They defeated the force but lost their lives.. Soon enough the moon goddess rewarded them but she need one of them so she made them choose. The older infinity send her little sis back to earth and giving her a mate- Alex waters. Now this is were my history starts- their twin sons inherited their mom powers. Richard however died. Then one day Kevin's mate died. Heartbroken he left his pack. He was at a beach when he heard singing upon following the sound he saw a girl but she had a tail. This girl. Aquarius . was a mermaid another creature created by the third moon goddess to take care of the seas . They met and talked and soon realised that they were mates . Their children were Venus and Kean . Whilst Kean died his twin survived. Venus found his mate she was a werewolf too. They had twins a girl and a boy. The girl died but the boy survived. He is Eric waters he is a werewolf/merman,my father. levius a merman/angel soon found his mate whilst she was trying to drown him for she was a siren. Mermaids that turned evil wanting to kill humans for fun so the moon goddess put them together. The siren known as Ursula the queen stopped their evil ways but some revolt so they joined together to protect both land and sea. Their twin boy and girl grew up but the boy died when he was sixteen and the girl survived her name Ariel ocean she was a angel/Siren. Eric and Ariel got together as mates and had twins Jackson and Coral but also had me. well um...that's it" I finished.
"Wow. OMG! Form what I've heard doesn't one of the twins die before they find their mates and all of them only had twins no third child" Gabby said
"Yeah. They call it the waters replacement . It is said that they will have twin children but one will die to replace infinity as the moon goddess right hand. but to not cause heartbreak they never got a mate. The serving twin got a mate and only was able to have twins." I explained but I was confused to why either Jackson or Coral hadn't died yet and found their mates and why I was born if they were only to have twins.
"Well also when I was born I was only a werewolf but on my 5th birthday I got my white wings. Then on my 6th birthday I changed into a mermaid while swimming with Zuzu and seabird. On my 7th birthday my wings turned red when I got attacked -" I got cut of by Joshy and Jackson growling "-Anyway so on my 13th birthday my red tail turned black and my hair turned grey when I tried turning into my mermaid also I almost drowned my bestfriend " I chuckled nervously "And now I'm 16 soon to be 17 in three days and my wings turn black. Urghhhh!!!! Why!!?" I sighed.
"Well I think that's enough for tonight. We'll talk in the morning" Gabby said and we all went to our rooms. Joshsan and I were on his bed. I couldn't sleep not with that I got a new creation and to know the ritual is messed up.
"Jewels babe don't worry. We'll get through this together OK. so go to sleep"He said
"OK. I love you. I'm just worried" I replied
"I love you too"He said kissing me.
I smiled and before I fell asleep I heard
"I will always protect you." I hope that's true cause no one can protect us from death. But still I believed him and fell asleep.

€€€€¢€€€€€€¢¢€¢¢¢¢£¢€¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Hey hey my kittens! How was Jewels past story? Sad that their twin had to die. Why has Jackson and Coral found their mates and why was Jewels born? Keep reading to find out. Haha! I love you all. 298 readers whooo!! Comment and vote please.don't be shy. ...Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽