9. On Our Way and Parents

Jewels outfit above.

Jewels pov

We were packing . Yey! I'm going to meet his pack. I packed 3 bags. One for underwear and night clothes, one for casual and my dress for the ceremony. The last one...... SHOES! I took a bath  changing into my mermaid. Oh! I didn't tell you I change at will. Hehe a perk of being a hybrid.
I changed back and put on some underwear and then selected my clothes. I wore a batman blouse, a white  miniskirt , some red converse. I put on my heart necklace , my favourate diamond earrings  and grabbed my school bag with my purse . I hopped in Jackson's jeep throwing my bags in the trunk.
"So… we will meet at the 'snack and shack' and then go from there" Coral said. we all nobbed and got driving.
   At school Grill could not stop talking about going to the pack house. She has not been there yet. We were walking until Joshy was pulled into a room. I tried opening it but it was locked.
"Trixy! " May and Mandy growled
Oh no! That bitch did not!!!!!!
"Open this door Trixy " I said calmly
"No! he's mine!" She shouted
'WHAT NO WAY HE'S MINE!" Ocean and Blood screamed and I could feel them pacing in my head while Angela and gills were silently throwing stuff around in my imagination.
"OPEN THIS F**KING DOOR BITCH OR I WILL BREAK IT AND YOUR F**KING FACE!"  They screamed taking control
"……" no answer. That's it. I kicked the door until it broke and I walked over to the bitch and punched her and heard a crack . I punched, kicked, slapped her ( mostly slapped) . Joshy was against the wall looks like he was about to get out when I kicked the door open .
"Now little bitch troll leave my mate alone or I will make sure you end up in a hospital. GOT THAT BITCH!" She nobbed and ran out.
I turned to Joshsan and said
" Baby are you OK the door did not hit you did it."
"Yeah Jeje. I didn't know you would do it so I was going to walk out when the door came crashing towards me and I was like in the matrix " he said acting like he was dogging bullets in slow motion.
"Haha nice one Joshy. Lets go."
"Hey do you know were play Dogg ball in gym." Neal asked
"Yeah can't wait " May said.
"OK! then let the day start" Me and Coral said.

*skip to gym cause I'm too lazy to write the rest of the class* so yeah gym class.: Catty shall we ?:

So we're in gym and Mr. Adams put us in groups. Me Mandy,May,ken and Petter were on the same team. While Joshy., Neal, Grill, Harry, Meagan and Ben
were on the other .
It lasted a hour (werewolves so obviously they are stronger)  there were only Me,Joshsan,Mandy,Ben,May and Neal. May hit Neal but Ben hit her and then Mandy hit Ben and Joshsan hit her. I threw a few but none caught him *cough*perpossely did that*cough* he threw one but I caught it and everyone gasped cause it was going at werewolf speed. I threw it back using my mer,werewolf and angle elements to hit him. He had a red mark on his cheek now.
"Wow. That was amazing but ow!" He complained
"Oh suck it up. It's already healed "I said poking his cheek.
"Yeah but it still hurts" He said
"Okay. I'm sowwy" I said with a baby face.
"Okay I forgive you" he said kissing my cheek.

*time skip again.*

We meet at snack and shack and ate then we were on our way. I turned on the radio and selected a song(haha selected a song on the radio station haha)
All the boys groaned at my song choice but the girls started to sing
to *Selena Gomez -hands to myself*

" Can't keep my hands to myself
No matter how hard I'm trying to.
I want you all to myself .
So come on give me a taste of what's it like to be next to you.
won't let one drop go to waste
               OH !OH!

Cause all of the Downs and the uppers keep making love to each other and I'm trying trying trying trying .(x2) but I can't keep my hands to myself. *music * hands to myself *music* can't keep my hands to myself. *music*
The doctors say your no good.
But people say what they want to say and you should know if I could I'll breath you in every single day.
OH!O-" Until Joshy changed it to *Mark Ronson -Uptown funk*  I danced along too until I fell asleep. I was awoken by shaking.
I opened my eyes to see Joshy.
"Hey there. we're here " he said.
"Okay" we walked out and I saw a man with brown hair and black eyes who looked like a older version of Joshsan,and a woman with black hair and brown eyes who looks to be around her late thirties .
"Hey there. OMG! Your so pretty. What a wonderful mate my son has. Your going to be a great Luna. OMG! Can't wait to go shopping and do your nails. Do you like red cause I love it. OMG! I'm so sorry I'm Luna Gabriel and my mate and husband Jacob " The woman now I know as Gabriel sqeuled.
"Hi. I'm Alpha Jacob and its really nice to meet you and excuse my wife she can be um..jumpy "
"It's okay nice to meet you too Alpha Jacob and Luna Gabriel and yes I can't wait either and I LOVE red" I laughed
"That's great and call me Gabby dear" she said.
"Okay well these are my brother and sister. Jackson and Coral " I said
"Nice to meet you. Well come in it's time for dinner."Jacob said.
We all went inside and for the rest of the night we learnt about the pack and each other.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€
Hello My kittens. I'm back with my longest chapter yet yay! 1008 words yes!. Anyway hope you enjoyed it. Don't be shy comment your thoughts. And also vote. K ...Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽