6.Another Of My Kind

Jewels pov

Our date was fantastic but today I felt like something's not right but I shrugged it off . I curled me hair and forgot about makeup like I need it. I wore a red ripped jeans,a pink crop top and a black jacket with a hooddy. I grabbed a apple and slid into Jackson's Audi 2016. Coral was beside him.  They start school two days after us being seniors and all. We derived in silence. When we arrive I pulled the hooddy over my head giving me a badass figure.  Every one was looking at us. Maybe because we all have strange hair and eye colours, Jackson had blue hair and purple eyes witch were cute, Carol had light red hair and grey eyes witch looks lifeless when she's sad or angry. But yet beautiful when she's happy. Oh I didn't tell you , our eyes change with our emotions. Like when I'm Happy or normal it stays bright pink but when I'm sad it turns greyish-silver and when I'm angry it turns red. I'm the only one that eyes change completely different colours unlike others where the colour only gets lighter or darker.
The went to the office while I went to my locker. I grabbed my writing , history and music books
I was walking when I saw. Mandy and Grill walking.
"Hey guys,what's up" I called
"Hey future Luna"they said
"Oh come on, Joshy has not announced it yet." I winned cause I don't want anyone to know yet.
"Joshy?" Grill asked while Mandy wiggle her eyebrows.
"Ugh, guyssss!""hey are you too related or something cause she's a witch how can she be apart of your pack?"
"Well we're cousins and she's the pack doctor's mate " As like that Grill started blushing. I read her mind *yeah I can do that* I saw a hot,handsome man about 19-20. Wow what a age difference. Grill frowned and I stopped
"Whatever is the mater?" I ask letting my mer language slip alittle.
"Somebody was reading my mind" I forgot to put up a barrier.
"Do you know who?"Mandy asked
Grill shoke her head 'no' how I was relief. She looked at me and said.
"I didn't know you had an accents " "Oh well. I am a Mexicana " I said
They looked at me."you can speak Spanish? "They both asked
"Sí. El Español y Italiano, francés,árabe y en iglés.
"What?!" Grill asked
"Speak English woman!"Mandy demands
"k.k. yes Spanish.,French,Arabic and also English "
"Ohhh!"they said.
"Jewels?" Someone asked
"Yes"I said turning around to meet green eyes and a smirking Marcus.
"¿ como estás? He asked
"Bien" I replied
" ¿No me extrañas? "(Do you miss me) he asked
"No!"  I spat
"¿ Porque no? " he pounted
  "Como caes gordo, ¿lo sabes?" I said.(your annoying,you know that?)
"Pada!"he said trying to stop me.
"!Dejome empas !"I shouted (leave me alone).I grabbed Mandy and Grill's hands ."Baninos"(hurry up) I said .
"W..W..What?"Mandy stuttered "Was that about?" Grill finished her sentence.
"Nada de Nada".."oh!.nothing nothing "   I said we went to our class.
"Who was he?" Mandy asked and Grill on my right nobbed in agreement .
"Lets just say"
They looked a me confused written on there face.
"OK. Let's just say . He's another of my kind..."

€€€€€°€€€°€€€€°€€€€°€€€€°€€€€¢
Hey my kttens!. Hey There my lovely readers. I knew w the last chapter was bad but I think I made it up to you with this one. ..Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽