22. Best friend?

Carmella ^

Jewels pov

I stared i to the familiar face of my once best friend...
"How is this!!?" Mom asked...
I sighed... I turned to her ..
"Remember when i kept going to the park almost everyday for 4 year until i just stopped?'" I asked her.. She nobbed....

"Well i was going to see her... Because her parents wouldn't let her come over" I pounted at that...
"So she came and saw me everyday until she had to move" Carm admitted but her dark eyes are still there... I don't like them i want to see those bright eyes i saw everyday and most of all that smile when we first met and also the day I left... I remember like it was yesterday ..

*Flash back mode*

I was 10 walking to the park.. It was bright and sunny and i had a feeling good was coming my way...As i enter the park others look at me weirdly... I know my eyes are freaking pink and my red head doesn't help... I sighed and walked on... My big pink eyes widen slightly and a smile formed on my lips as i went over to the swings.... I sat down and pulled myself back and then let go... I was having fun until i heard..
"Weirdo.." "Freak"..."unnatural" and crying.. I looked over to see a group of kids maybe 14-15 so rounding something or better yet someone...... They were werewolves i know... I ran over when i smelt something close to my family scent ..... I pushed through and there on the ground crying was a red head maybe my age.. A hybrid as well..
"Oh look it's another freak" says a brown hair blue eye boy
"Oh look it's the dum and dummers" i sneered at them... The took a step back upon hearing my status.... Being of beta blood helps... " Now leave!!" I yell..they all scattered.... I turned to the girl on the ground and shook her
"Hey... Hey.. It's okay there not gonna hurt you anymore.." I say softly...
"O-o- Okay.." She says......
"Great! I'm Jewels " i say jumping up when she looked up.. Both our eyes were wide..she looked exactly like me.. Same hair..face structure.. Only thing is that her eyes have brown mixed with them
"Omg.. You look just like me !" We said at the same time then giggled at it....
" I'm Carmella..." She said with a big grin... I matched that grin...
" You want to play Carmella?" I asked... .she looked at me smiling
"Ofcourse Jewels!!!" She yelled excitedly... We spent the whole day learning about each other and enjoying each other's company...