29. Surprise

Jewels' pov

It has been a year since the 'war' and everything has gone back to normal.... Carmella found her mate...!!!!! It was Josh's bestfriend the the Alpha of.. The Wolf claws.... They are the third largest pack after Us and Night shine..We we're at the night fall ball where all the royal families meet and praise the moon goddess ... It was so cute how they just ran to each other saying mate and never leaving the each others side.... I was a bit sad that she was leaving my pack... But I'm happy she found her mate and she is also a Luna too.... Also have that our packs are right beside each other....

We built a house not very car from the pack border... They did too... So now we can see each other whenever we want.... We also built a school between our packs so only werewolves and other supernaturals and half human\vampire.. Any half hybrids can attend without trying to hide from humans and hunters....

It was Christmas morning and everyone was here.... Mandy and the girls and their mates ...Ronny and Phoney... Zander jr..(Carmella's mate... Josh bestfriend)..... Carmella and their adopted children... Meka and Alex... Carmella was pregnant though only 2 months... She hasn't picked a name yet.... We all sat around the Christmas tree exchanging presents.. After the kids went to sleep..... It was Josh's time .. I got him a gold and diamond watch while he got me a car.... I picked up the smaller box but when i turned around Josh gave me a black box before i gave him mine... I opened it and there was a blue box inside.. I opened that one a there was a small red box... When i opened that one I gasped and covered my mouth as tears came to my eyes...

Inside was a diamond encrusted ring with a very big ruby in the middle... Josh got on one knee in front of me..and held my hands
"Jewels from the first time i saw you walking inside the lunch room... You were and still are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen.. Your hair is so soft
. your eyes yet weird shine brightly and i can just get lost in them.. When you smile i feel like nothing can go wrong... You bring light into my life... You don't judge... You don't give up... You give second changes... You listen.. Your kind .. Sweet.. Loving.. Caring .. Responsible... Strong .. The best Luna anyone could have....You have made my pack happy... You made all your people happy... You make me happy... You are my mate.. My love.. My life... My soul... My everything... Jewels blood Waters would you do me the honers of making me the happiest Alpha in the world by being my wife?" He asked me.. By now tears were leaking down my cheeks... I nobbed furiously....

"Yes!.. Yes! HELL YES!" I yell as he smiled and slipped the ring on my finger.... He lift me up spinning me around kissing me.....
"I can make you even happier ." i told him.. He shook his head...
"What could make me more happy than i am now...?" He asked... I gave him the small box... He looked at the tag with confusion... The tag said..
.......To Alpha Daddy Joshsan........
He opened it eyes widening.. He took out the the positive test.. Looking at me... I nodded with a smile... He jumped up...
"I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!" He cheered... Everyone squealed and cheered.... Josh kneeled down in front of me...
"Hey little one it's your Daddy here.. I promise I'm gonna love you and protect you "....

"Josh... They are gonna love you"
"They?" He asked me...
"We're having twins!!"
"That's Great!!"
....
"Hey Carmella have you got any names for your daughter... ?" I asked her... Do you remember when we said that Carmella's ancestors only had one daughter a generation.. Yep still in effect.. Also the twin birth for the Waters is still on only no twin will die...
"Yep... Hanji !!"she said..
"Nice choice.." I chuckled
"What about you?" She asked...
"Uhmm....? Joshy you want to pick for the boy?" ... I asked...
"Yes!!.... Hanoi " he says... I nobbed ..
"The girl's name will be Kenji...."

I am Jewels blood water... A powerful hybrid.. The Next moon goddess.. Luna of all werewolves... Mistress of a kingdom... Queen of two convents .... Mate to a Alpha...Mother to two amazing twins and two more to come... And I'm just 18 years old... I truly am...
... The Alpha's Little Hybrid ...

😿😸😿😸😿😸😿😸😿😸😿

Hello my kittenz😺... That's it the last chapter...😾Hey do you want an Epilogue or a book II? 🙀Orr both... 😼.. Maybe not... Jk. 😹 Hope you liked this chapter😸 comment and vote😻 Thanks for reading..😽

Submissivekitty2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽 signing out....

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
♥CHEER♥
.*🌟╦╦╔╗🌟*.
*.🌟║║╠╝🌟.*
*.🌟╚╝╩+🌟*.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
There might be a book II.....
BYE!!!!