19... Meet the king and Queen

Jewels pov
We just arrived at the southern see side.. And shift back....
"Well were are they?" Joshy asked
"I don't know"i replied... Just then eight figures came out of the water.... Mistress Ashley was first with her beautiful pink tail and green hair and cream eyes... Master Jean came next with his dark blue tail and blue hair and red eyes... Their sons came next... Then their daughter... Beta.. Gamma... Delta and her mate... Well.. Then...

They shift and come forward
"Jewels my dear... " Ashley says as she hugs me.....
"Oh.. I mean... Mistress Jewels" she said talking a bow...i role my eyes and let out a small laugh...
"Oh.. Ashley you tease me two much....Your like my second mother so no formalities needed"
She grins at me as her husband and mate Jean comes up and pulls me into a hug...
"Well hello my dear.... How grown you are since we say you....you look just like your father" he says as he lets me go and hold me at arms lent.....
"Oh.. Nonsense she is a stunning image of her mother..." Ashley resorts....
"Love .... I think your mistaken"
"No.. I believe not"
"Mother .... Father please... Let's say she's a spinning image of both...." Izzy smiles..(Ashley's daughter)
"Why thanks Izz ...." I say as i hug her...she was like my bff growing up in the ocean..... ..
"Haha... Well.. Mistress Jewels its nice to see my bff...." . ." God i can't believe that your a Mistress Queen now..."
"I know..... Well once you find your mate.... You'll be a Mistress Queen too...." I say in a sing song voice...
"Yello Je...wats up" the twins say(Ashley's sons)
"Jello ... Jack..Zack....how you doing?..." They just shrugged...
"Ok.... This is my mate Joshsan. His sister...Ginger... "I introduced the others... The all did a little bow saying mistress and master...
"Now we came to tell you a very interesting news" Ashley says
"And what would that be ?" I ask
"My dear this girl came and asked us to join her to take back what is her..." She told me...
"Oh..well.. What Is hers? And who does she want to take it back from.....???" I ask
"Well she didn't say what she wants back... But she did tell us who took it......" She trailed off
"Well who .....?" I ask.
Jean step up and put a hand on my shoulder ......
..."Oh sweetheart the persons who she claimed that took her ... Whatever....from her is......... ........."
We all wait for the answer ....
"............ Is...."

😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺😺
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hola My kittens!!! Sorry that i took so long.... Annnndddd!!!! Sooorrryyy for the cliff hanger ........well anyway enjoy this chapter... If you like please vote or comment......orrr both...Meow

Submissivegirl2 😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽