15. Elders Attack,, I kick their asses

Nixy pic ^∆^
Jewels pov.

I had to ask didn't I? The elders were fighting the pack. The others including Jackson changed into their wolves while me and coral got the pregnant women and children into the valet. I kept an eye on two specific wolves. A midnight black one and a dark blue with white one. Just then an elder wolf grey with white that almost was not noticed because of all the dirt and blood. Others followed.  A brown wolf and a pink and blond one.
'Let me out. I'll deal with e'm'  I heard a voice say. One I didn't recognize .
'Who are you?' I asked
"Oh! Silly me. I'm eclipse. Your fallen angel. Very nice to meet you. Now as I was saying me,black and Angela want out. ' sh-eclipse said
'So my blood angel,pure angel and fallen angel will all be out.?'
'Yep'
'Okay take it away' and with that I let go .

Joshsan pov

We came out of the forest to tell my parents that my mate. My Darling. My sweety pie - anyway- was the Moon Goddess daughter and the rest of the news when a pack of elders attacked. We changed imediatly  and saw that Jackson was a dark blue and white wolf a very odd colour. We fought but as expected they had a  upper hand because of their status. We were fighting when I looked to see Coral and Jewels leading the pregnant and young to the valet. Then three elders so round her. She looked like she was having a internal convocation then she closed her eyes . her claws came out ,her fangs lengthened, her left eye was black like night. Her right eye red as blood. Her wings were black,red,and white. She looked terrifying but sexy. 
She let out a shrieking growl that I had to cover my ears because DAM! She flew up and then 'jumped' down on the brown wolf -CRACK!- the  brown wolf was crushed to death. The pinkish wolf growl and howled in pain-looks like they were mates- and attacked Jewels, she grabbed the Wolf's neck and ripped it off. The grey white wolf ran towards her but then a wall of fire appeared around him. Then the wolves froze looking at her. All the elders were either so rounded by fire. In the air looking like they can't breath or they were held down by vines,roots or water. Then they all were kill, blood was everywhere and the pack was looking at their Luna with fear,confusion, Aw but mostly adoration at their Luna's powers and wanting to protect them. Then she stopped and looked around, Then realization hit me like a truck . She's an Elemental for all elements.!!?

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Hey hey my kittens sorry it took so long had a little bit of writer's block and tests are here and No WiFi or data. Butttr!!!! Skl is ending soo so more updates for all my pplz. ...Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽