26.Cakes and Cookies

Jewels pov ..

It has been a month since Camella came .... It has been wonderful... My family loves her... The pack sees her as a second Luna... We all are best friends.... Oh.. And my kingdom has taken a immediate liking to Carmella..... She takes care of my kingdom sometimes..... She is like my second beta.. Well she will be my second Delta soon.... But also... There has been more rouge attacks lately..... Shadows are emerging... More and More... There has been 6 dead..45 critically injured... 29 hurt but not that hurt... And 3 kidnapped....
Why why??...
Some as come back consumed by shadows... Lucky me and Carmella were there to get rid of them..... I just need to get rid of some stress!!......

"Ahhhh!!! Slow down...." I yelled...
He just chuckled and went on... Bang!!....
"OMG!!! Your going too fast !!" I scream.... He looked down at and laughed...
"Oh come on , You can do better than that!!" He laughs.. He is on my last nerve.....
I jump up but as soon as i do... Bang!!! Crash!!
"Ahhh!!" ....
"Hahaha" he smiled...
"Urghhh!!!! " I fell again...I have been chasing.. Ronny for some time..... And i have been crashing into things and falling the whole time...

"Ok fine.. Ronny.. I give up"
"So soon Mommy?" He asked pounting... Ronny is 5 years old but he has a pair of legs .. I adopted him and his sister two weeks ago... Their parents died when they were two.... He has black hair and cute dark brown eyes... He has twin sister... With the same hair but light blue eyes... Despite that they look so much alike... They started calling me mommy and Josh Daddy...Three days ago...

"Ronny.. I'm tiered ... Let's go to the kitchen and make Christmas cake and cookies with Phoney.(fon- nay)..... " i asked
"Yes!!" He yelled.. Jumping around.... I chuckled and picked him up.... We walked to their room and i opened the door to see Phoney rapped up in her bed... I shook my head and smiled...
"Phoney you need to get up..."
"I don't want to mommy" she whinned smuggling into the sheets more ... I chuckled...
"Ok... Fine.. We'll just have to make the cake and cookies without you.... Come on Ronny" I said walking out...
"WAIT!!! Mommy I'm up!!" She yelled... Ronny giggled ...

"Ok then let's go!!" I say as i pick her up.... We walked into the kitchen and put them down and they ran to the counter and climbed up... We got all the ingredients and started making cakes and cookies...
"Ok the gingerbread or chocolate chip?" I asked them .
"Both!!" They say at the same time... .. Smile.
"Well okay then ... Lets get to work"

~time skip~

We are done .... But we are a mess... We got into alittle food fight...
"Ok.. Let's go get cleaned up..." I said scooping them up .. I took them to the joined bathroom... I ran the bath and stripped them and put them in it...after they are clean... I put Phoney in a fluffy black dress ... Surprisingly she love black...

Ronny was in a red button up shirt and blue jeans..... The looked cute.. Ok
"Let me get clean then we can go eat " I told them... They nobbed and went to play with their toys....
I got a shower and put on a red sundress.... I left my hair down... I walked to the twins room...
"Ok let's eat" i said the ran to me.. I picked them up.. When i reached the stairs... The door open seeed and close..
"Hey!! I'm home!!" Joshy yelled...
"Daddy!!" The twins squealed and ran out of my arms and ran down the and jumped into his arms...
"Hey there..." He said.. He was against adopting them ...but he soon came around.. When they called me mommy for the first time he was like whinny why they still call him Alpha... When they called him Daddy he cried... He actually cried... . now he loves them like his own... He even said he might give the Alpha tittle to Ronny.... And i considered to give the Vampire convent to Phoney...
Maybe .

"Well Jewels aren't you gonna say hi.. ?" Josh asked me...
I walked down and gave him a kiss...
"Eww!! Mommy!!: Daddy!!" Ronny and Phoney said ...
"Come on we have cake and cookies" .... We walked into the kitchen to see Jacob..Gabby and the rest also Ginger... Carmy was munching on a gingerbread cookie....
"Aunty Carmella.. Don't eat them yet!!" Ronny said as phoney giggled...
"Sowwy wonny" Carmy said with a mouth full of cookie.....
"Ok... Let eat..!!" I said..We start to share everything i think i made enough for all...

I can't believe this... I got my family with me.. My bestfriend \sister.... My mate.. His family... My besties and I'm 17 and i am taking care of two 5 year old twins... Wow.. I'm Luna of a pack.. Queen of a convent and mistress of a kingdom..... All in 10 months. ...

😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸

Hello my kittens ....😺. Wow.. I hope you like this chapter...😸
I think i went a little head way at this,😹 Only a few more chapters😿 comment and vote..😺

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽