21. Meeting A Friend? Maybe?

Jewels pov

"What are you doing here!!" I yelled ... I was again furious....
"I am here to challenge you for the luna title " She said with confidence... I growled and the earth shakes...
"Oh dare you !! "Josh yelled . "Leave!!".. He commands...
She flinched at his tone. But opened her disgusting mouth
"No.. I have every right to challenge her" by now half the pack was here.. They looked at me with an emotion in their eyes.. Knowing I am gonna win...

"So 'Luna' what do you say" She asked now looking at me.. I know what your thinking.. Challenging for the Luna title? Well it was only for the Alpha title once. But after the event were an Alpha fell for another woman but couldn't reject his mate.. Their was a fuss..no a war was about to happen because the woman loved the man as well and her mate had died ( her mate was an  Alpha so she runs her pack now) So the moon goddess(Not my mother) and the elders decided the woman can challenge the mate for the Luna title.. And the woman won and they joined their packs..they were happy..

The mate now was given the woman's second chance mate who was a beta... After awhile she accepted it and mated and married him..she found happiness.. But now that rule was an annoyance to me... These girls think they can challenge and win me an take my Luna title and My mate ...

"Well Trixy  .. I accept your challenge...." She smirked at me ... Ha! She thinks she can win.... She got in a fighting stance i just stood there... She charged at me and i stepped aside and gave her a left hook..she fell on the ground.. She got up and growled at me...

She shifted into her medium sized blonde wolf.. Her sick red eyes shows that she has gone rouge for a while...
"Well that happened quickly.. Don't you think rouge" I sneered.. She growled and charged at me .. I shifted but she did too and she scratch my side.. I hissed at the pain that shoot through me...
"Your gonna regret that pup!!" I growled she charged again and i did too shifting in my blood red wolf ... We hit in the air and flew different directions ..she hit a tree while i landed on the ground... Then I heard a familiar pop but i wasn't doing it when it was over i was a white tiger my paws were red and also the tip of my tail.. Well huhhh??? Wtf!!

I turned just to see Trixy jumped at me I hissed and grabbed her leg with my mouth and pulled her down and pinned her  to the ground... She whimpered showing submission but... -Did i mention that the law change alittle since the moon goddess after couldn't change mates so often so it's a fight to the death- i  didn't want to but... I climbed off her before i clamped down on her leg breaking it .... Then i shift back ...she did also....

"*Sigh* I don't want to kill you.. I don't need bloodshed now.. So I'm letting you go.." I told her .. She looked up at me with disgust...
"I don't want your pity you whore..."  I growled

"Oh sweety ... I'm not the whore here.." I gave her a sickly smile.."... And I'm not just gonna let you go just like that..." She looked confused..."oh you didn't know I'm also a witch..." Her eyes widen and I smirked....(OK i don't know any Greek or other language so..)
"Mi a cruse u so dat you will fell extreme pain every step you take and constantly have headaches also the feeling of lonely ness  and it will only stop when your mate accept you" Her face courted with pain as the headache came upon her and she quickly got up but fell as she took a step  and she cried out in pain.. She was crying but she said
"All i have to do is find my mate... And then come back here with others from his pack"  i shook my head.. This girl...

"Oh and to complete it.. Your mate will be human.. And he will be  inlove with a girl.. And will be engaged" i smirked as i felt a power within me... My mom appeared beside me... Letting her power out as well as mine and it entered Trixy she screamed as her fait was changed... Then she passed out...
"Some men take her to the border and have someone escort her when she wakes up to a human town... Thank you"

" Yes Luna" A few men came and picked her up and head out... My dad came out as well and Aunty Unix  ....
"Why hello Ashley... Jean" Dad said.....
" Hello Eric" they replied.. Mom and Aunt Unix turned suddenly then Ashley, Mom, and Aunt Unix were squealing like school girl seeing their crush.... I rolled my eyes as they greeted.... But a dark chuckle stop us all of a sudden ...we turned to see....

My eyes widen at the girl infront of me with the same expression...
"C..car..ca..Carm?" I stuttered .... She smiled
"Nice to see you again Jew" she said but as she saw the rest of us her face got dark....
"Hello Waters..." She sneered
"Carmella" they hissed back

"Wait your The Carmella that is wanting war?" I asked her...
"It looks like it Jewy or should i say Luna Jewels now" she glared at me....
"You two know each other ?" Josh asked looking between me and the other red head.... Carm nobbed looking at me with a frown but i can see laughter in her eyes as i think she is thinking about the things we did.....
"We do know each other very well as a matter of fact" She smirked ... I chuckled ......

"I came here because I want my tittle as moon goddess and i will get it" she hissed  i was shocked as i stared in the familiar face of my once called best friend.....

😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸😸
____________________________

Hello my kittens!!😽 huuuu!!!! They know each other... They were best friends 🙀 Are they still best friends bffs ? Find out in chapter 22...😼 What do you think best friends or nah? Vote and comment..k...Meow

Submissivegirl2😻
Call _Me _ Kitten😽