16. War? Dad? Why? ( part 1)

Joshsan pov

She's a elemental for all elements. OMG! How ? Why? When? . She stood still looked around and thën she walked towards me.
She growled and hugged me. I shifted back and held her saying sweet nothings in her ear. She finally let go and blushed at my nudity.
"W..w..why ae..are you na..n..naked" she said eyes wide.
" well i had to shift back and unlike you. If i don't concentrate my clothes rips . " i chuckled.
"Ohhhh!!"....." Well i was fine so you didn't have to." Was her sassy reply.
"Oh well if i could've gotten out of your iron grip maybe i won't HAVE TO!!" I said raising my voice
"Don't raise your voice at me.!!!_". I opened my mouth to say something but she cut Me off .." Please ... Joshy!!..." She said giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes ever. I groaned.
"Ok fine..." I said sliding on some shorts. As she yelled "Girl power!!!!" She shouted doing a little happy dance
She's too much. All of a sudden fire exploded. We all looked at jewels she shrugged and said
"It ain't me" they an image of a man appeared. He had red hair and purple eyes. Fangs that i would run from stuck out of his mouth and claws that i don't even know. He was a vision of evil and had a look that said ' mess with me and I'll kill you slowly' jewels stepped forward and had the same look . they starred at each other for a while till a smile broke on both their lips and the man opened his arms.
"Daddy!!!!!!" Jewels yelled and ran into his open arms.
"Hey pumpkin" Mr. Waters replied. Jackson shifted back and went up to him too.
"Hey stop hogging dad. !" He said and pushed her away. His father chuckled and ruffled his hair.
"Hey little man" he explained.
"Dad!!!!! I told you to stop. " they both laughed.
"Daddy . daddy daddy!!!!!!" Corals voice rang. He turned and caught her as she chucked herself at him.
"Hey dear!!" He hugged all his children.
"Oh daddy meet our mates " they said together. They went to jade first.
" this is jade dad!" Jackson said with pride.
"Nice to meet you dear" he smiled kindly .
"You too sir." He laughed
"And this is my mate Jase.!" Coral explained. He growled slightly and starred at jase who's eyes were gonna pop out.
"Well nice to meet you too. I will love to have a take after this" he smiled and pat Jase back.
" And my mate daddy!!!! This is Joshsan. The Alpha!!" Jewels announced . he growled even louder.
"What!!!!! You found your mate!!! " ...... He walked up to me glaring and it took everything in me not to run...... "You better treat my baby girl right or I'll kill you in the slowest way possibly... And thats a promise." ....." Then ill drag your soul to hell and burn it for eternity. Do you understand " he said it with a promising tone.
"Oh. Eric stop scaring the poor boy" said a voice then a black smoke appeared and a woman stepped out of it.
"Hey dears!" She said in a chilling voice but in a good way. She had black hair and black eyes. Her skin was pale like of a vampire but paler.
"Aunty Unix !!!!" They screamed and ran to her.
"Ok. We came here for a reason . enough chit chat." Another voice said. The light of the moon shined on one spot and soon the moon goddess stood there and even more gasps were heard. "Luna!!!"
"Nonconvex My children. " she said .
"Hi Luna." I said. She chuckled
"Call me Ariel Son." ... "Now Eric Be nice. " she smiled
"Fine. Hey hun!!" Eric sighed and kissed Ariel.
"Mom.Dad!!!!! Eewww!" Jackson and coral screamed.
"Guys did you forget" Unix asked
"Forget what?" We asked.
Ariel and Unix(which looked like twins) looked at us with sympathy and Eric looked angry. Ariel said
"Sweetheart theirs gonna be a war."

-----+----------+--------++--------++--+--
Hey there My kittens. Sorry it took so long.
Writers block. Ill try and upload more. Ok. Comment,vote....Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽