18. sister.....

Jewels pov

One day..... Its been one day and I'm already paranoid.
"Baby are you OK?" Joshy asked
"Yeah ... Just alittle upset"
" well don't worry we are all here for you. All 1328 of us." He said kissing me.
"I know but I can't believe that i have so many people to rule"
"Well thats why I'm here to help you rule. "
"Yeah." ,

"Mistress Jewels..... The Mistress and Master of the southern ocean is asking for a meeting with you." My Beta Miguel said.
"Oh. They are.... Well then... What do you think Joshy?" I asked him.
"I think we should ... They could help us in the war" he replied.
"Very well... Tell them the are free to meet me" I told Miguel
"Ofcourse Mistress... Master" he bowed and left. Just then Neal Joshy beta walked in.
"Alpha... Luna.... Alpha Tate and Luna Jenna of the Shadow Fangs would like to set up a meeting with you" he said
"Yes. Yes let them in" he replied after I nobbed.
"Ofcourse Alpha.. Luna" he said bowing then left. Well if you want to know why I have a beta and Miguel calling me and Joshsan Master and Mistress is because . My grandparents are the King and Queen of the northern ocean. The mers call their leaders Master and Mistress just like a pack calling them Alpha and Luna. My grandparents when they found out I found my mate the gave me the title since mom was already the moon goddess. Now me and Joshy rule the northern ocean which consist of 807 mershiffters.
Miguel is my beta and Coral is my Gamma and Jackson is my Delta.
They gave the kingdom to me and not Jackson is because I'm more powerful and the tradition is to give the title to a girl. Coral's mate was a Gamma so she had to take up that role. Jackson is my Delta because he is second in line. A Delta is higher than a beta but not by much. So now I had to learn about the new kings and Queens of the five oceans

We had five kingdoms
The northern- Angel Fangs- Us
The southern- soul seakers- Mistress Ashley and Master Jean.
The western-Hunter claw-Mistress Catty and Master Levi
The eastern-soul speakers- Mistress Melody and Master Sebby
And The middle- Night crawlers- Mistress Elizabeth and Master Ciel

I was dead tiered by the end of the day. After looking through pack work then kingdom work. Learning more about the packs and kingdom talent. All kingdoms have a talent. Our talent is our fighting and singing. We had the beat fighters because of our Angel blood and our singing because most of us are part siren. I was asleep before I reached the bed..... Goodnight world....

The next morning was a little different ... Why because I saw a girl hanging of his arm..... Should I kill her......... She had brown hair with black tips and dark brown eyes.... Maybe I should kill her..... When I was gonna makeup my mind she let go of him and ran to me as soon as she saw me and gave me a bone crushing hug.
"OMG!!! Is this your mate Josh posh... She's so pretty ..... " she said while looking at me with awe. "I know Ginger. Yes she is" Joshy said pulling her away.
"Well Jewels this is my baby sis Ginger."...Oh so this is his sister.... Thank God I though I had to kill a bitch....

"Well hey Ginger nice to meet yah" I said hugging her.
"OMG.... Mom ... Dad can I get her" She asked as Gabby and Jacob walked in. My eyes widen .
"What do you say jewels... Say yes.... Ur so cute!!!.. Come on.... I'll feed u.. Love u... Cuddle u.... And never let you go... " My eyes got bigger with every line.
"I..I..I..d..don't ..umm.m.t..think th..that---" I stuttered
"Oh ginger Leave the poor girl alone!!" Gabby said
"OK" ginger said pointing.
"Sorry sis. But I got all that covered." Joshy said smirking.
"Joshsan Jack Morgan !!" I yelled and they all burst out laughing..
Just then Jackson and Miguel came in.
"Mistress ... Master ....The king and Queen of the soul seakers will be arriving in 4 hours the most at the southern border sea side" the informed us,
"Ok . go get your mates.. Coral and Jase . we'll be out soon " I told them. Jackson grinned and nobbed.
"OMG... You guys are a king and Queen !!!!????" Ginger asked
"Yes ... Of the northern ocean... The Angel Fangs" I told her.
"Your gonna meet another king and Queen!!?!!"
"Yes Ginger... Would you like yo come.??" I asked.
"Yesssss!!!!!" She practically yelled ."Hey but why do you want their mates?"
"Because...all Betas.. Gammas...Deltas and Mistresses mates are required for every meeting" I explained
"Ohhhhh!!!" Was all she said
"Oh and you should call the King and Queen of soul seakers .... Mistress and Master and the female is more powerful so she is alittle higher up."
"Oh. Ok... Wait.. Ha! Bro... Your mate is higher than you. !!!!! Hahahahahhahahha;!!!!!;" she laughed.

"SHUT UP PEEP SQEEK "Joshy yelled
"No...YOU SHUT UP!!!"
"YOU SHUT UP!!"
"YOU"
"YOU!!"
"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!!" I yelled once I had enough. they both shut up and bowed their heads....
"Sorry Mistress luna" they said. Why? Maybe I used my Luna and Queen commands.
"Ok let's go..don't want to be late." I went out side to see everyone there. We a shifted. Coral rode on Jase's back. While Miguel and his mate lilly grew there wings and flew. ......... Uh. Here we go.... Another long Working day!!!
Bring it!!!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•
Hey my kittens
Well. Thats it ...... Sorry it took so long....... Alittle busy with pack business!!! I mean family matters.

And also hiding in the house. After I was walking and saw a snail ... Screamed and ran but fell on my face.... ..... Well the up side is that this cute boy helped me and you know we clicked but .... I'm going back home in a few weeks and I got a boyfriend...... What shall I do ?..I have a hansome boyfriend but this cute boy likes me........ Life is so unfair and difficult......Meow

See you next time though

Submissivegirl2😻
Call_ me_ kitten😽