25. Besties

Joshsan above..^^

Carmella pov

I woke up but i didn't open my eyes... My hearing was the first to kick in.....
"When are they gonna wake up?" A voice asked... I recognized it as the Alpha. Jewy's mate..
"I don't know Joshsan.. Now stop complaining " Another said irritated .... Someone huffed and muttered a "fine"I felt a squeeze on my left hand and i squeezed it back.... My eyes fluttered open to see The Alpha... His parents... And the Waters.... I turned to my left and saw Jewy staring right back at me.. Her pink eyes bright.....

"Hey Carmy" Her voice was cracked and hoarse...
"Hi Jewy" My voice was the same
We let go of each others hands and got up and looked around again we were in a hospital room...
The Alpha ran to Jewy and gave her a bear hug and kisses all over her face.... I frown... I wish my life could be like this.... My life was not the happiest.... My so called 'parents' were neglectful and didn't give shit about me.... I was bulled at school not even the nerds talked to me.... When i found out i was adopted i broke and i didn't have Jewy to help me so i turned to the first boy who talked to me.... He was my support system.... You can say i fell inlove... When he offered me to join the shadows.... I was quick to agree afraid he might hurt me or i will lose another person in my life..... I was to be married to him... Malfador ..... I just want my Mate... I want to settle down and have a family ... Do everything Jewy promised that day she left..... I just want to be happy....

"Ok.. Ok.. Joshy stop" Jewy laughed... Alpha huffed a "fine" and stood up.... Jewy looked over at me.. I was at the door ready to leave... I was unwanted.. It was proven time and time again....
"Carmy where are you going?" She asked....everyone turned to face me... My cheeks heated at the sudden attention....
"To wild marry Jewy where else" I said with an eye roll...wild marry was a place me and Jewy made up.. She chuckled while the others gave me weird looks... I smiled
"Jewy i'm leaving" I told her she stopped and glared at me ...
"No your not... Carmy do you remember what i said b4 i left?"
"Yeah.. Why?"  She stood in front of me and took my left hand in her right...

"I told you when we meet again.. Ill never let you go again and we made that promise and i'm gonna keep it" She said determined ... I felt hot tears go down my face....
"I promised and i still promise" i told her.....
"Good now.... Who want a cookie 🍪?" I laughed  and nodded....
We all walk back to the house... I am introduced to the pack and some of Jewy's frenz.... Afterwards
I take a shower and got dressed in a black jeans and a red t-shirt that says ' I'll kick your assets ' and a red converse.... Jewy burst into the room wearing the same thing except she had black converse and her t-shirt says ' Go Away or...." She came in and gave me a box....
"Happy birthday !!!" I looked at her confused
"But my birthday already passed it was yours too"
"I know that.." She said in  a duh tone... "This is a late birthday present...." I smiled and opened the small box .....

"Oh my gosh!!" I squealed as i saw the Ruby necklace .  Jewy had one too..  I put it on and hugged her...
"Thanks sis....." I turned and pulled out a rare red diamond  bracelet .. Which i have one too.
"Here ..  Happy birthday Jewy".. .
*OMG!!! Thank you so much... Where did you get these .. They are like super rare..." She was fangirling over it.. I couldn't help but laugh .... She has always made me smile....

"Well you know how when we were 13.. You went on and on about getting two for us but never found any... .or even one..well i saved and my uncle knew some one with two...but when i sent the money it never came until you left..." I sighed... I was suddenly captured in a bear hug...
"Aww this is too cute" said a girl walking in with two more.. I recognised them as ... Mandy.. Grill and Meagan...
"Hey guys" Jewy  yelled as she sent to hug them ..
"Aww this is too cute"  i mimicked Mandy... They looked at me weirdly...
"Yeah i know i'm sexy but no need to stare.." I said swaying my hips.... We looked at each other b4 bursting out laughing....

Suddenly we herd a weird snort wale like thing... We laughed harder when we realised it was May and Jessica at the door...Also with Jade.. Coral. and. Jane
"Oh shut up" Jessica said while May hid her red face...
"T...th..that was s..sooo f..f.. Hhaha..funny" I said...
Jessica hit me with a pillow...
"Oh so you want to go that far eh?" I asked as i threw a pillow at her... She pulled out her wond and used it to redirect the pillow so it hit Mandy in the face... Jade that was with her laughed as well
"Ohh...now it's on.." She growled and thats how we end up with a pillow fight....The door swung open to reveal Alpha Joshsan,Beta Neal..Gamma Petter and Jase, Delta Ben and Ken , Jackson, warrior Harry and dr. Andrew... All looking at us...
"We know we're sexy but no need to stare..." We all said...weird we had the same idea...
"What are you girls..like 12 or something... ?" Alpha asked... I saw Jewy cut her scar and gave it to me i did the same.. The other girls as well.. Some choosing their right hand and some their left... We bind our hands..(like a high five but you know all of them at once) as our blood mix some dripped down on the floor making a ten point star...we all gasp at this as it glowed... Then we all took our hands away as it disappeared.. There in our palms was a ten point star like a tattoo....  We turned to the boys who looked shocked as to what we did... We all raised our hands and yelled with grins....
"Forever and always.... BESTIES!!!"

*****************************😸
HELLO my kittens.😺.... How are you😻... Hope you like this chapter.._😹... The evil is still there😾. OMG!! I said too much..🙀 well only 4 more chapters.. The most😿... Meow.. Love y'all 😽

Submissivegirl2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽