3.MY MATE?

Pic of Joshsan
Jewels pov

"Oh yeah" I said and got off his back and Josh wrapped his arms around my waist and the carnival inside me began again but what happened next surprised me even more at the same time Angela Blood and Ocean screamed
"MATE!MATE!"Blood said
" OUR BELOVED " Angela said
"MINE!" Ocean stated
Really come on! I got a Alpha werewolf as my mate.
"MINE!" He growled
everyone was shocked to hear that.' There were only 14 humans in the school so they know about them' so there was no need hiding who they were. I turned around to face him, that's when I saw it he's the hottest guy I've ever seen from his beautiful blackish-brown orbs his strong draw line his black blondish hair which looked soooooo soft,his muscles and hard chest and abs and his cute kissable lips. He is Wow.
" Are you OK?" He asks
"I'm you...y....your m..m..mate?" I finally stuttered out.
He laughed which sounded heavenly.
" Yeah I am. You like what you see?" He asked backing away and strike a pose. We all burst into laughter.
" I never thought I will be mated to a werewolf " I said
" Well I Joshsan Morgan accept you Jewels waters as my mate" he said holding me close. What he accepts me even though he thinks I'm a human Aww how sweet.
"Really? " I ask. He nobbed
" OK then....I Jewels blood waters accept you Joshsan Morgan as my B-Mate" I said smiling. Angela almost took over.
"Yay!" We all shout and he pulls me close and captured my lips and I swear a nuclear explosion went off in side me.
I think I'm very lucky but should I tell him what I am? No not yet maybe after I meet his pack and most importantly his family so I can tell them all at once.

Joshsan pov

I was sitting with my pack and talking to my beta Neal. Mandy waved to somebody and I saw the most beautiful girl EVER! She had blood red hair pink eyes pink lips' oh nice' and beautiful tanned skin.
She sat between Mandy and Meagan . Mandy introduced us and Jewels said Hi we all said hi. We talked and she was funny.
" Who has gym next " her wonderful voice rang
"Me!" We said well all except Jessica my fairy protection service guide said. Yeah I'm a special hybrid I'm a Demon/werewolf/ cat/shifter so she's here to protect me and she's good at it.
" Ok lets go, bye Jessica " she said running. I ran beside her for a reasons I don't know. She stopped and so did we.
She looked at me and asked
" Hey Josh c..c..can y..you c..c..carry me" uh? why? Ugh !
"Sure hop on" Death my demon said, what's wrong with him. She jumped onto my back and sparks flew. What the hay!? I took off running. We got to gym class early cause I can run fast. Jewels was still on my back. she seems comfortable
"You can get off now" I said chuckling.
"Oh yeah" she said getting off
I for some unknown reason rapped my arms around her waist and the sparks flew.
"MATE!"Death,Claw,fang said
"BELOVED" Kevin stated(shifter)
"MINE! I growled. Everyone was shocked even me,I a powerful Alpha and hybrid was mated to a human a weak human ugh! Why. But the moon godess is wise so I'm staying with her and she too f**king beautiful. And also I can always change her with a bite.
I realise that she's stairing at me
"Are you okay?" I asked
"I am y..you..your m...m...mate?" She stuttered out. Too cute
"Yeah I am. Like what you see?" I asked backing away and striking a pose which made them laugh
"I never thought I'll be mate to a werewolf " she said. How did she know. I don't even get to ask cause Claw(werecat) takes over.
"Well I Joshsan Morgan accept you jewels waters as my mate."
"Really?"she asks. I nobbed
"Ok then....I jewels blood waters accept you Joshsan Morgan as my mate" she says with a smile' wow what a middle name blood.. nice' and everyone cheers and I kiss her and yeah a nuclear explosion happened inside me. I'm so lucky. I will tell her the whole truth of who I am when my family gets home and intorduce her to the pack a week from now as there new Luna....

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€¢
Hey my kittens.....OK thats it they will tell each other there secret at the same time if the can make it throw the week with Trixy and Marcus and Jase and jade on there trail.I will enjoy testing them on their love. Don't be shy comment but vote too.K....Meow

Submissivegirl2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽