6.Jase and Jade ?

Jewels pov

"Hey Joshy " I said as I saw Joshsan. "Hi Jeje " cute nickname.
I sat beside him and Mandy . We ate and talked.....well...they ate and talked while I snuggled into Joshsan...."hey jewels! You could aleast act like your listening " May said(one of the werewolves she met at lunch in chapter 2). "Whaaatt? I'm sorry"I said
"May! leave Jewels alone!" Grill snapped
"Thanks girl" I said
"I'm sure she just missed her mate. I totally understand. And May you should too,after all I'm sure you miss Harry too" Grill said while Mandy and Jessica nobbed.
"Fine. I taking the rest of the day off" May informed us.
"Why?" Mandy and Grill smirked.
"Nothing " she said quickly. I understood what they were getting at and so did Jessica .
"Oh really "I said smirking.
"Your a bad lier . You know?" Jessica commented. May's face turned light scarlet.
"Hey! May aren't you going to Harry's to take care of him.?" Meagan asked smirking. When did she get here?
"Stop ganging up on me girls! And yes I was about to go" May said standing up.
"Go get em Tigger!" ken and Ben say and we all laugh. You got to love these twins. Just then a girl came and sat beside Joshsan.
"Hey Joshsan "she said. She looked familiar. Hmmm?
A guy sat beside her and then it clicked they're in my first classes.
"Hey jade and jase"I said waving.
"Hey Red " jade said while jase just nobbed.
"Hey you guys know each other?" Meagan asked.
"They're in my Music history and wtitting classes" I said and jade  nobbed while jase frowned.
"Hey. What's up with him ?" May asked looking at Jase .
"Well it has to do with Red ...umm..... embarrassing him in writting class two days ago." Jade explained .
"She did not!' Jase finally speaks.
"She did too" jade said.
"Did not"
"Did too"
"No"
"Yes"
No"
"Yes"
"N-" jase was going too say but Neal shut him up .
Someone rapped their arms around me and I heard joshsan growled. I looked and say Jackson and coral .
"Hey Red." He said
"Hey Zuzu" I said and hugged him.
"Hey what about your sis here . I here two twinkle " Coral said/fake winned .
"Oh sorry hey seabird" I said as she sat beside Meagan and Jackson sat beside her.
"Well..Zuzu and seabird this is Meagan,May,Mandy,Jessica and Grill, Neal, Ken and Ben,Petter and Joshsan.,my mate" I said and they looked at Joshsan.
"And everyone this is my big brother and sister, Jackson but I called him Zuzu cause he love Avart and prince zuko . And this is coral but I call her seabird cause when she swims she looks like she trying to fly instead. "I said laughing.
"Hey! I can swim better than you"
"As if"I said
"Yeah I can".
"No"."yes"
"No.no.no "
"Yes .yes yes"
"Not again guys" Neal said.
"Sorry"we both said.
"Well I guess strange eye and hair colour runs in your family "
"Yeah. Mom had pink hair and sliver eyes and dad had green hair and purple eyes" I said.
"Oh.! OK" jade and jase replied. But they were looking at Jackson and coral.
"Mine!"they growled.
"Oh no!" Coral said.
"Well I found my mate "Jackson said happily.  He walked over and hugged her. Well ok.?
"Are you ok?" Jase asked coral who look like she's been drowned.
"I...I...I a...am nnot."...."oh My God!" She said jumping to him and hugging him. Ok so all our mates are werewolves.
"Congrats!" We all yelled.
"Thanks"
Well if you are wondering jase is older but insist on having the same classes as his friends and sister. Oh!haha there not twins but sure has hell look like it..
"So I'm gonna go"May said and ran out the door.
"I got to umm..go somewhere" Meagan and Mandy said.
"Sit down" Ben and Ken said.
"Oh sorry Mates but got to go" they said and left. Jessica left and Grill did also. I left after and met with the others in the library. We were planning a party for the boys. Coral and Jade came and we explained and they helped. The bell rang 15 minutes of planning gossiping and teasing about our mates. I found out that ken and Mandy were mates and Meagan and Ben were mates. Nice. We got up and planned to meet at my house since we had more to talk about. And also we invited the boys to have alittle sleepover for the rest of the week until Monday.
We were walking together since our classes were close when somebody jumped in my way and took my hand ,...guess who?.. no guess ... if you said Marcus your right.
"Let go!" I yelled
"No bonita!"he smiled
"She said LET GOO!" coral said as she kicked him he crumbled to the floor cluching his stomach. We walked off again but not after we girls shouted.
"Idioto!"
Hmmmm! New brother and sister huh? Not bad. I know we'll get along. Jase and Jade?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my kittens. All my readers you don't know how happy I'm that your reading my shit. Haha well this is my longest chapter yet. Yay! oh and if your wondering. I didn't say jase and jade being on their tail would be bad. so ha ! Don't be shy comment/vote. k ..Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽