7. Oh Yea! Barbe Bitch Down!

Pic of Jewels at lunch fight

Jewels' pov

We were at lunch just talking. Random stuff. Jackson and coral is here-since their mates are here. Jackson was cuddling Jade. Jase and Coral. Meagan with Ben. May with Harry. Mandy with Ken. Jessica with Neal. Me and Joshsan Petter with this girl 'Jane' (short yellowish blond hair,blue eyes and tan skin) . Grill was just there missing her mate until Andrew[pack doctor aka Grill's MATE] walked in and sat beside her. She mouthed a 'thank you' before smuggling up to him. I planned it ofcourse he'll be here whole week.
"Hey Joshsan baby" a girl with black hair but with pink dye, dark brown eyes almost black. A slut I guessed by what she was wearing.     She squeaked and held on to Joshy, MY JOSHY!!! I resist the appealingly things my Angel/mermaid/werewolf/siren was telling me to do so I don't reveal myself.
"What do you want Trixy and don't call me that" he said and I relaxed (alittle) by now everyone in the group was watching even Andrew.
"What do you mean baby" she winned  which was annoying.
"I said don't call me that cause we're not together "
"But honey I know I'll be your mate wait until my 16th birthday " okay now this bitch is getting on my nerves. Clam down! I relaxed.
"Your NOT my mate!'?"he said angrily . 'That's right bitch haha'
"What no. I am!" She protested
"No your not cause I already found her. Now go" ' oh yeah that's my man' I said to myself.
"WHAT!!WHO'S THE BITCH!"she yelled. I lost it I got up and looked dead in her eyes.
"I am his mate and before you call others bitch look at yourself first!" I stated.
"What. No way baby you'll chose a weak ugly human as your mate over me!" She said looking at Joshy. I walked over to her and pointed at her and said.
"Please you little whore . You better leave my Joshy alone and I'm not weak cause I can sure take you cake-face . So run along little barbe doll want to be." I said smirking
"Why! You little -"she said going to slap me but I caught her wrist and twisted it she cried out in pain. I let go and kicked her, my siren was taking over and I know my eyes are turning red with black all round it no white. Jackson came and took me away from a bleeding Trixy and Joshsan rapped his arms around me and I instantly relax.
"Now little mate you okay?" I just nobbed.
"Trixy get out of here before I let her loose again" Josh warned .
Trixy got up and ran out.
"So little mate. 'My Joshy' huh?" He asked with a smirk.
"What?oh no I said uh-uh-um Joshsan you must be hearing things" I said blushing
"No. I heard you right and I like it ."
" I'm yours and you know it"
"Stop being a jerk" I said
"No cause I'm your jerk and your my badass angel " he said kissing my forehead.
"Ok. Ok" I blushed even more.
"Well that was entertaining " Jackson chuckled I smiled.
"Yeah!" Carol add "you were like badass and then -Barbe bitch down!" She yelled and we all laughed . I love her.
"I love you seabird "I said
"I know twinkle me too" we all smiled and went back to talking about the homeworks we have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
Hey my kittens! I am so happy your reading my crap. So to all my readers 'THANKS ALOT TO YOU!' Please vote and comment. K! .Meow

Submissivegirls2😻
Call_Me_Kitten😽