Preface

As the sounds of Nirvana's music rang through out the metal car garage, there stood a lean brunette hovering over the engine of a blue GT Shelby mustang. Humming along to the music she was lost in her own little world as her small hands worked there way around the transition. The sound of the heavy shop doors slamming open caught her off guard making her shoot up and slam her head against the hood.

Wincing at the pain in the back of her head she quickly glared over her shoulder to see where the disturbance came from. Letting out a distasteful grunt she turned and resumed her work trying to ignore the new presence all together. A taller Blonde strutted her way beside the brunette with her heels making the only sound in the now tense room.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit, Luann?" The brunette questioned sarcastically not moving her attention away from the car.

"Look I know your busy Hun, but I need your help down at the studio. It will only be for today unless you choose otherwise, I'm short staffed lately and I could use all the help I can get." The blonde huffed pausing for an answer. Victoria on the other hand was having a mental break down, as much as she hated that place she knew she would do anything for Luann that woman was her weakness.

"Please, we really miss you." With those soft words hanging in the air Victoria cracked as the tiny voice in her head yelled at the war winner.

She huffed and threw her tools in the create of the floor. "I'll be down in a few hours."

With a loud squeal Luann jumped for joy quickly taking Victoria in a bone crushing hug and rushing off to work.