Night In

With ragged, labored, breathing the two separated sending vapors of their breath up in the cold rainy sky. Happy's hands were still gripping Victoria's forearms less aggressive than before, his brown eyes locked onto her green ones as a moment of silence passed between the two.

"Whether you want to accept it now or later you are mine, and I don't share, no one touches whats mine." Happy spoke up breaking their brief moment.

Victoria grew agitated all over again at the bald biker standing in front of her, clenching her fist she was more than ready to argue back because of how stubborn she was. The thing is Happy and her were too much alike, and she knew that. She couldn't deny the fatal attraction the two had burning between them. She was just tired of everything and ready to get a hot shower and pass out, and honestly she couldn't see what else could get worse if she went along and went with what Happy had just demanded. Why not roll with it?

"Fine Hap, have it your way, but know this because i'm only saying this once. For this to even remotely work the rules you set for me apply to you as well. I'm not one who shares that means no sweet butts, crow eaters, other charter females, or one night stands. You should know by now i'm not afraid of any man or bitch and I always have an alibi. It's you and me, no one else." Victoria huffed out breaking lose of Happy's grip bowing up chest to chest with him to show she wouldn't back down so easily.

Happy was more than ready to throw in his two cents being damned that he wouldn't be bossed around by any woman, But just looking down at her he knew he couldn't stress her out any more than she already was. Grunting softly with a nod of his head he took her hand once more and dragged her out of the rain and on to the porch.

"Go get cleaned up and in bed." Was all he said before walking in going to his own room.

After a long and steamy shower Victoria changed into some comfier clothes and just laid in bed for what felt like hours when it was only 30 minutes

After a long and steamy shower Victoria changed into some comfier clothes and just laid in bed for what felt like hours when it was only 30 minutes. Her mind was just reeling and would not shut down and quite frankly she was too drained to be mad about it. putting on her glasses and grabbing a blanket Victoria made her way down the stairs and into the living room where she found Happy lounging on the couch. Plopping down next to him she pulled the blanket tighter around her shoulders and just sunk into the couch cushions.

"Thought you were going to bed." His gruff voice broke out.

"Yeah so did I." Was all she mumbled while staring straight ahead at the tv.

With an annoyed grunt happy reached over and grabbed a fist full of the blanket yanking Victoria down so her head was resting on his lap. Within moments Victoria was sound asleep as happy made small circles on her back while staring straight at the tv.