Bloodthirsty

With the force of his swing Victoria was slammed into the cold rocky ground. The small stinging on her cheek was enough to know there was a cut now packed with dirt, that filled her with excitement. She slowly stood back up with a crazed look in her eyes as a joyous laugh left her lips. Victoria was in a state of euphoria slightly bouncing on the balls of her feet as she launched herself at Kip landing a punch to the face and sending a knee to his gut earning a loud grunt from the older man.

Her father's punches were hard and well placed with experience, but sloppy and they both knew of this flaw. Kip tackled Victoria and straddled her delivering blow after blow, trying to keep her down. She just kept laughing and hit him with a strong elbow to the gut before climbing on him with a hand around his throat. Her nails bit at his skin drawing little streams of blood as she squeezed, with him pinned she sent years of pent up rage into each punch on his face. The sickening crack of his nose made her high all the better.

Everything was going fine until Kip grew desperate and decided to play dirty grabbing a large rock near him, he slammed the stone into Victorias head finally loosening her gripp and throwing her off. He stood on shaky legs getting his breath back as Victoria was only beginning to neal and get her bearings back. Her world was foggy and there was a faint ringing sound that mixed with the sound of her blood pumping through her veins at a fast rate. Her high was over she was just pissed now. She finally pulled herself up and looked at the man labeled her father with unfiltered rage.

"You really wanna play that way, because i'm telling you now it's not going to be pretty." She growled wiping a stream of blood away from her eye.

Kip only grinned and gave a simple bow in mockery, what he did not see were the two sets of brass knuckled Victoria slipped on before launching at him. The sound of metal meeting flesh was a sound she could never forget. All was quiet as Kips henchmen stood idle around them listening to the sick sound of hits and grunts, not willing to disobey orders. That was until one shuffled closer gaining Victoria's rage filled attention. Kip took advantage of her moment of weakness by throwing her off of him and onto her stomach with his knee digging into her back. His meaty fist grasp a hand full of her white hair snapping her head back exposing her neck as she looked up at him. Grabbing a pistol from his boot he pulled the hammer back and held it to her temple.

"Are you done yet Roeslie?" He breathed into her hair with a certain smugness.

She only rolled her eyes and slammed her head back into his already injured nose efficiently shoving him off. Quickly twisting onto her back she grabbed the gun from his light grip and fired two shots into his leg.

The shots echoed through the quiet mountains around them for a moment before Kips screams replaced them. Victoria knew he wasn't going anywhere and slowly stood up on weak knees glaring down at her father.

"You little bitch you missed!" He seethed gripping his thigh.

"No Kip if i were to kill you it wouldn't be with your own gun." She mused walking away from him.

"I knew you were to weak to kill your old man." He laughed in disbelief.

Victoria only hummed in response his laugh causing no effect on her. Just two feet away from him she was digging around in a bush before finding the object she wanted. Letting out a sound of joy once she found it before making her way back to the man slowly bleeding out before her.

"Oh no i'm definitely going to kill you, it's been something i've dreamed about for a long time now. " She drawed out with a smug tone.

Showing everyone the object in her hands with a sly grin she had set her final plan into motion.

"It's just that i'm too bloodthirsty at this moment to use a gun." she spoke softer almost as a whisper to herself.

There propped against Victoria's shoulder rested a wooden bat expertly wrapped in razor wire. She took long slow strides towards Kip going around to face him with a bit of swing to her hips. If you were to see her it would seem like she was stalking her prey. He slowly looked up at her knowing this would be the last time he would see anyone again. As he gazed at her he saw how beautiful and strong his only daughter grew to be. The moonlight shining down on her in a godly way as it reflected off of her white hair. Even covered in dust and blood she still radiated fierce dominance.

"So this is how it ends, huh?" Kips asks softly coming to terms with his end.

Victoria remained still ignoring his question as she looked dull at the man with her bat loosely swinging by her side.

"Goodnight daddy."

With a fatal crack bat met bone and as quickly as one blow was delivered six more were quick to follow. The dirt now stained red and muddled with blood, painted the scene that was now Kips end. Those surrounding the two looked on in sadness and anger while keeping a watchful eye on Victoria. She slowly stood rigid and still hunched over Kip, her breathing causing violent jerks with each intake of precious air. Her legs felt weak as she lowered herself to the ground over his body and snapped her head back looking up at the star filled sky before a loud animalistic scream left her body. She could sense the group of men around her getting restless and it unsettled her.

"I want you all to listen loud and clear because i'm only saying this once." Her voice rang out now rough and husky.

"You work for me now, that means no selling in or around Charming. I contact you for any and all information, you do not call or come near me. As Far as anyone else is concerned we have no idea who the other person is. If you want to leave now is the chance, if you stay you will do everything and anything I say or I will kill you. Is that clear?"

"Who the hell are you to demand such things!" On man spat shoving his way forward.

"I am Victoria Rosalie Hale, wich means I take over once my father has died. I'm going to making some changes to the way things are done now go and for the love of god get rid of this body!" Victoria yelled kicking Kip slightly startling everyone before her.

It only took a few moments for the body to be loaded up and everyone fled leaving dust trails as they left their new boss behind. She was finally alone with her thoughts, but instead of feeling pride for getting the job done she felt drained and tired wanting a good meal and her bed back home. Going to the bushed she yanked up her duffle bag and hitched it over her shoulder before making her way back towards the closest town knowing it would be a long 30 mile walk back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been walking for an hour before the sounds of motorcycles tit my ears and the light shone from behind me. In all honesty I expected them a lot sooner, but I did make it hell on them to even try and track me.

"You know lass you may change your hair but that ass of yours is still recognizable." A gruff voice called from behind me. A voice i knew all too well only causing a smile to creep up.

"Careful there Chibs someone might tell the killer." I laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"To late for that lass he has been in one hell of a mood since you left. Now get on the bike and lets go."

His tone was flat and caused me to step back as if i was burned on the spot, sure it was stupid of me to just up and leave but in the end it was for the club. For the club i didn't even belong to, god i am a real idiot.

"D-Do they hate me?" I asked softly looking anywhere but at him.

"Not in the slightest, and he doesn't hate you either everyone just wants you home and safe. Think we can do that?"

I lest he question hang in the air and shoved my hands into my jacket pockets before finally locking eyes with one of the closest people to me. the small smile gave it away to him instantly before I tentatively took a step forward.

"Yeah Chibs we can do that."

He laughed before yanking me into a much needed hug and helping me onto the back of his bike. It was finally time to go home, I just really hope he wasn't lying when he said they didn't hate me.

Spirit Of The RecklessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara