Betty Fucking Crocker

To say that Victoria was angry would be an understatement, she was livid and wild, tearing apart the apartment like a raging wildfire burning everything in her path. Her chest shook with rough heaves of air passing through her lungs, while her hands tangled themselves tightly into her hair. It would seem that she would never have a calm or 'ordinary' day any more, not a break in sight just more bullshit piling up. Letting out a horse scream she threw a vase, making crystal rain down from the place it landed.

"You done throwing a fit yet?" Happy's gruff voice asked braking her train of thought.

"No im not fucking done! Excuse me for being absolutely pissed about the situation at hand. I have the right to be angry Happy, i've spent months here collecting data, blackmail, connections, I have put all my effort into this and for what? To be brushed aside when the big boys come out to play. No fuck that, it's complete and utter bullshit!" She yelled leaning over the back of the couch eyes locked on Happys.

"It's not your choice, Clay said you go home, so you're going home Vic."

"Why does Clay have any say over me? Huh, im not part of the club, im no old lady or crow eater. He is not my boss or prez. so Clay can go fuck himself."

"You watch your fucking tongue woman!" He yelled roughly grabbing Victoria's arm.

Glaring at the bald man before her, Victoria ripped her arm away and shoved him harshly. " You egotistical jackasses are going to get someone killed, mark my words. I'll remember this the next time the club needs me, i'm done with all of you. I'll leave Happy, but I want you all to forget I even exist. Don't come near me, my boys, don't even look my way in Charming, that is if were still there. Now get the fuck out."

"You honestly think the clubs going to let you go that easily?"

"The club or you Happy? I dont fucking care, get the fuck out!" She screamed throwing a bowl next to his head .

"Fine see if I care you fucking bitch!"

The slamming of the door as he left made her that much angrier, she had done everything for the club without hesitation or questions and now she was so easily disposed of. She couldn't picture a normal life style, she was raised around guns, drugs, murder and now what? Was she to become Betty fucking Crocker? Hell no, she had done all of this to protect her boys but along the way she was sucked into the Sons sinful ways. She has a loyal personality if she deemed you worthy she would take a bullet for you, and somehow the Sons were worthy of her loyalty. Now Victoria felt betrayed, she had grown close to those men only to be used and spit out, this was it, she was done with everybody. Wiping  angry tears norm her face Victoria stomped around shoving everything into boxes. With a shake of her hair she pulled on a muscle tee and some shorts before gathering everything together.

 With a shake of her hair she pulled on a muscle tee and some shorts before gathering everything together

By the time she reached the landing strip both charters of the sons were there to send her off. The scowl and thick tension around her caused a slight discomfort around the men. Jax cleared his throat making his way over to her with a small uneasy smile. 

"I'm really sorry about this darlin I-"

"Nope, shut that shit down now Jaxs. After today i'm done with the Sons, i'm not going to be at fault for whoever dies today because of your clubs arrogant ways. Don't look my way, don't approach my boys, and stay the fuck away from my home. I'll still see Tara and Gemma but fuck the club. I love you all but i love myself more and im not setting myself up for betrayal, and the way the club is running right now i can already picture its downfall if things don't change. Bye Jackie, give that baby a kiss for me when you get him back."

Victoria threw her bag over her shoulder and shoved Jax aside making her way onto the plane. Jax stood still in his spot processing her words, a girl who barely scratched the surface of the club's business already knew things were wrong and that change needed to be made. The same thoughts he had and were shot down as crazy when voiced to others. She may claim to be done with the club but Jax knew the club could never be done with her, especially when the Killa was involved.