No Pain Only Anger

Some how along the way Uncer convinced Victoria to go to the Hospital, but only to a private screening with Tara. It was in the wee hours of the morning and Victoria sat there emotionless with a cigarette plucked between her chapped blood stained lips. If you look closely you could see the teeth indents and marks left behind. She was pretty banged up, but Gemma seemed to be taking it harder than she did. Victoria assumed it was due to the guilt she felt for what Victoria suffered through.

In the quiet of the room Uncer walked in with a sheepish look on his face. "Um Gemma, Clay's here."

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Wade!" She yelled standing up.

"I covered for you said it was a car crash, i ran the cady into a concrete barrier." He rushed.

"Its okay, bring him in there is somethings that need to be discussed." Victoria spoke sitting up a bit more.

"Uh, well there all here. The club I mean.." He mumbled once more.

"What!" Victoria yelled.

"Its okay ill take care of it, you rest." Gemma tried to sooth the girl before rushing out of the room.

Victoria leaned back with her hands over her face in stress not wanting to make a big deal out of everything, all she wanted was a shower, sleep, and some fucking pants was that to much o ask for?

An angry Clay stormed in with Jax, Chibs, Opie, and Happy behind him. "What the hell happened."

A dark chuckle left her lips as she look at the fuming Clay. "What didn't fall for the car wreck story but didn't want to bring it up to a broken Gemma just yet?" She questioned hitting the nail right on the head.

"Don't play fucking games we went digging into your past, you were more than capable of protecting my wife so what the fuck happened!" He yelled stepping closer while Jax held him back.

Victoria growled and slowly stood up as the blankets fee from her bed leaving her standing there in a hospital gown the fell mid thigh. All eye searched her body taking in the hand shaped bruised that littered her legs and cuts the ran up her arms and face. "I did protect your wife to the best of my abilities, if it wasn't for me she would be the one laying in the bed."

"Did they..."Chibs softly asked.

"Did they what Chibs, say it. Did they rape me yes, but I offered myself to them so Gemma would be left out of it. Wanna how, i claimed to be Clay's kid so it would fuck with his mind a bit more, they took the fucking bait." She yelled walking towards clay a bit more as the others slowly absorbed the information.

"I did what I had to so you're Queen would still be standing, because without the queen the castle you worked so hard to build would come crashing down." Victoria glared up at the white haired man.

His gaze was that of guilt, while the others had murderess looks. Happy was so angry he stormed out before he would hurt someone in that very room.

"I apologize." Clay mumbled looking Victoria in the eyes.

"Bite me Clay morrow, and before i forget here is the little message those Nazi bastards left for you." Victoria huffed throwing the crumpled paper at his feet.

"How do you know they were whites?" Jax questioned stepping up.

"The tattoo on his neck it was orange and black it formed an upside down peace sign. I've seen the tattoo before."

"Thanks Dralin'" Jax said softly kissing her forehead and running out with the others leaving Victoria to sit in her anger until she can be released from this annoying Hospital room.