Storm of Emotions

Finally yanking on her jacket Victoria let out a content breath of air, finally wearing pants was a rather welcome feeling she basked in

Finally yanking on her jacket Victoria let out a content breath of air, finally wearing pants was a rather welcome feeling she basked in. It was less than an hour since she yelled at clay and she wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep in her own bed. The shower was the only appeasing thing in this god forsaken building in her opinion, her hatred for hospitals not really helping. Sure she had a rough 24 hours, but things were only going to get worse for her. Now the whole club knew what happened which means there all going to treat her like glass from now on, something she was dreading. Rolling her shoulders back and popping her neck Victoria finally made her way out of the tiny hospital room and down to the crowded waiting room where the club members still vacated. As soon as her presents were noted the room grew quiet.

A glare quickly formed on her face as she gazed over the room. "This changes nothing, absolutely nothing you hear me? I'm still Victoria, i had a fucked up night and i am not made of glass, so don't you dare pity me. I am a lot stronger than what you think and this does not phase me in the slightest do we have a understanding?" She spat looking around.

"Yes, but don't you worry darlin' were getting those assholes tonight." Jax spoke confidently walking her way.

"No you wont, don't you get it that's what they want. We need to wait it out and make it seem like you all know nothing, they are trying to scare you away from something and you need to catch them in the act. That's the only way this problem will go away, go for them tonight and they will be expecting it and gun you down. From now on the club needs to keep closer tabs on one another so someone else doesn't go through the same thing Gemma and i did."

As Jax went to argue Clay stepped forward silencing him. "As much as i hate taking orders, the lady has appoint."

There was a break in protest among the room as the voices of argument kept rising, Victoria had enough and just walked out of the Hospital all together making her way to the parking lot. Low and behold there stood Happy leaning against a black SUV. She lit a cigarette and took her hair out of the bun taking a deep breath before looking over at him.

"You would be a true hero if you took me home right now." Victoria mumbled leaning right next to him.

For a moment the only sound between the two was the rumbling of the storm clouds coming in. With a huff Happy threw his cigarette to the side and opened her door. With a quick kiss to the cheek Victoria turned away from him and hopped in more than ready for a quite drive home... She just hoped this time she actually made it home. As the droplets of water ran down the windshield the silence was gone with the soft beats each impact made. After long Happy's thoughts began to grow and fester into pure rage to the point that his knuckles turned white from squeezing the wheel. Almost instinctively an animistic growl left his chest as the car stopped and he got out rocking the car with the force he used to slam the door. Seeing where this was going Victoria jumped out just as quickly as he did.

"You got something to say?" She yelled over the rain.

His figure stopped and stood ridged as he kept his back to her. "Don't test me little girl."

"Oh bite me Happy, say what you need to say." She huffed getting soaked to the bone.

He spun on his heel towards her with the look of pure hatred. "Looks like somebody already did!"

Her hand went for her neck where there were indeed bite marks, as her face contorted in rage. "Yeah smooth move asshole. Take the anger out on me, we both know you're mad about what happened well guess what, so am i. Thing is it just happened to me and look i'm getting over it. So it would be in your favor to quit throwing it in my face!"

"Watch how you talk to me!" He yelled stepping closer to her.

"What are you going to do about it, if you wanna fight lets fight! Blow off all of this fucking anger and throw down right here." She yelled tossing her jacket to the side.

Happy just stood there glaring at Victoria trying to restrain every angry fiber of his body from lashing out at her. Both adults standing almost chest to chest dripping from head to toe as the storm raged on.

"I'm not angry at you." His gruff voice spoke out after a moment looking at the ground. " I want to tare apart those bastards who..."

"Who what Happy? Who raped me, yeah Happy it happened and it wont go away but i'll be damned if i or anyone else is going to tip toe around the fact that it happened. It's better me than Gemma i took one for the club so shrug off the attitude and get over it." Victoria Huffed.

"I can't just get over it Victoria! This is nothing to just get over i don't know how you can be so calm about it!" He yelled right back at her.

"Jesus fucking Christ Happy, Its not like it's the first time it happened so fucking lay off!" Victoria screamed looking up with her hands angrily wrapped up in her wet hair.

The silence that hung in the air between the two hit Victoria like a ton of brick making her words reel through her mind. 'Not the first time' Hesitantly looking over at Happy she could see him frozen with a look of confusion that slowly turned to anger.

"What the fuck did you just say." His husky voice in and harsh whisper.

Victoria swallowed thickly and spoke with a hushed voice. " You know exactly what i said Happy don't make me say it out loud again...please...just don't." she broke off whispering and looking at the ground with tears welling in her eyes. "Why can't you just let it go?"

"I can't just let it fucking go, this is personal!" He yelled.

"How?"

"Because i fucking care about you. Sure you can be a raging bitch that is stubborn and a pain in my ass. Yes i have to fucking babysit you because some how trouble always follows you, but somehow along the goddamned way i ended up caring about you! And no body, i repeat nobody touched what is mine!" At that moment Victoria could see his eyes turn to black as anger and vengeance coursed through his vanes.

"Well....News flash Happy i'm not yours so this doesn't concern you." she whispered.

"The hell it does!" He growled yanking her arm causing her tiny frame to clash with his chest before he reached down and kissed her roughly, ignoring the ever growing storm around them.

(Sorry for the absents I truly am, but hopefully this long-ish chapter will make up for it. looking forward to your reactions >:D)